Minitaur editor - new features missing

Welcome to the Taurus, Minitaur and Sirin Forum
schpinn

Minitaur editor - new features missing

Post by schpinn » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:10 pm

Hi everyone - I updated both my Minitaur and the editor to the latest versions, but the editor seems to be missing some of the new features (filter EG delay/hold time, amp EG hold time and drone). Have I messed something up, am I using the wrong version of the editor, or are those features simply not editable from the editor?

Joscuzz

Re: Minitaur editor - new features missing

Post by Joscuzz » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:46 am

This is a copy of a reply I left on a similar thread, very apt to use it here:
The addendum (2.2) to the manual that ships with the new update illustrates a bunch of key combination/shortcuts which use the "Glide" key in tandem with EG Decay, VCO Freq, LFO rate and more to access a lot of Minitaur's hidden features directly from the hardware interface.
The combination for the drone is: Glide + Sustain sweep from zero to fully open

Hope this helps.
Strictly no bubblegum: Moog Minitaur, MF102, CP-251, EP-3, Komplete Kontrol S25, Maschine Jam, GAP PreQ-73, GAP Comp-54 MKII, TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay, Spark, Dark Matter.

Vo1t

Post by Vo1t » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:25 pm

I made a cheat sheet for the Minitaur v2.2.0 firmware under-the-hood shortcuts. I taped it under the Minitaur for quick reference.

Note: the v2.1.0 states holding Glide and turning the filter knob changes triggering modes, this is also the same key combo in v2.2.0 for filter Envelope delay.

bichuelo

Post by bichuelo » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:52 pm

Yes, those features are available only on the hardware, not yet on this version of the Editor
http://audiotecna.info
T-III, Voyager, VX-351, Slim Phatty, Model D, Sub Phatty, Subsequent 37, Minitaur, all moogerfoogers and minifoogers, EW+, Theremini, Model 15, Filtatron, Animoog, Model D App, iOS 11 Mother-32, DFAM, Werkstatt, Win7, High Sierra

sunny pedaal

Post by sunny pedaal » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:35 am

Can the editor also be used for the t3 or still not ? :-)