Sequence on Sub 37 not completing?

Everything Sub.
johnnyb

Sequence on Sub 37 not completing?

Post by johnnyb » Mon May 29, 2017 1:30 pm

Hello -

New Sub 37 user and new forum member here. I've had my instrument for a little over a week and I am absolutely loving it. Whenever I think something may be wrong, I am quick to remind myself that it is probably me and not the instrument. That being said, last night I noticed an issue with playing back sequences. Specifically, I found that the sequence would run only until the 23rd step at which point it would skip back to the start of the sequence. At first, I thought I may have inadvertently set a last step in the sequence but this was not the problem. This morning, I reset the instrument to the factory presets and then programmed a 32-note sequence; this played all the way through until the end with no problems. However, after about five hours after resetting and playing around for a few hours, I input another 32-note sequence and the same thing happened: when the sequence reached the 23rd step it would skip back to the beginning and not complete the entire 32-note sequence.

Again, I am assuming that this might be something I am doing but I can't figure out what it might be. Do any more experienced users have an idea of what might be happening?

Thanks in advance,

John

Trackdriver

Re: Sequence on Sub 37 not completing?

Post by Trackdriver » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:50 pm

Hold down the "Bank" button while turning the "pattern" knob to "Rec".

johnnyb

Re: Sequence on Sub 37 not completing?

Post by johnnyb » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:33 pm

Thank you. Shortly after I posted, I dug a bit further into the Sub 37 forum and located your similar post.