I give up, UNCLE, come on, whats behind the curtain???

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
HookedOnSonics

I give up, UNCLE, come on, whats behind the curtain???

Post by HookedOnSonics » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:47 pm

I got more gas then a trail blazer eating beans in Blazing Saddles ... :-) ... What is behind the curtain at MOOGFest Pop-Up Factory? What limited edition Synth is in the works? Is it a POLY? I know I know, good things come to those that wait ... come on Moog, throw me a bone, give me a hint, maybe a riddle, something i can work on for the next four weeks ... :-)
Moog One - A Poly Menance, SynthWars-The Rise of the Korg Apr2600, OBX8 Kenobi - The Return of the Synth, Vintage D 2016, Voyager of Sinbad XL, ClaraVox, FoogerFamilyOfSix, 3MothersLikeNoOthers, Kronos II - InstantKarma'sGonnaGetYou, Arp&theOdyssey, Naboo Royal MiniTaur, UniversalAudio&U67, Criklon2, ElektronRytmAvenueMKII

red

Re: I give up, UNCLE, come on, whats behind the curtain???

Post by red » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:14 am

And so it begins . . .
::red

HookedOnSonics

Post by HookedOnSonics » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:34 pm

red wrote:And so it begins . . .
What, wait, ahh come on, that's my line, ... do not pay any attention to the wizard behind that pop-up factory curtain ... do not attempt to change your vco, do not attempt to change your pwm, until May 18, we control all the LFO's in here, we going to reach from your most inter minds to ... YOUR OUTER LIMITS

... and so it begins
Moog One - A Poly Menance, SynthWars-The Rise of the Korg Apr2600, OBX8 Kenobi - The Return of the Synth, Vintage D 2016, Voyager of Sinbad XL, ClaraVox, FoogerFamilyOfSix, 3MothersLikeNoOthers, Kronos II - InstantKarma'sGonnaGetYou, Arp&theOdyssey, Naboo Royal MiniTaur, UniversalAudio&U67, Criklon2, ElektronRytmAvenueMKII

honeyears

Post by honeyears » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:58 pm

Drum synth

HookedOnSonics

Post by HookedOnSonics » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:35 pm

The drum Synth is cool, but that looks like this Moogfest class project similar to the brother from another mother done in last years class. We're hoping there's a Phat Poly behind that curtain, time will tell.

EricK

Post by EricK » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:12 pm

Support the Bob Moog Foundation:
https://moogfoundation.org/do-something-2/donate/

I think I hear the mothership coming.

HookedOnSonics

Post by HookedOnSonics » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:39 pm

Man, this modular makes some AWESOME sounds, now if a little of that can be captured into a $3500.00 synth as opposed to a $35,000.00 modular, that might be cool, but i'm still holding out for a that elusive Poly, let me see where was I, oh yea ... If you wish upon a star :-)
Last edited by HookedOnSonics on Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

MC

Post by MC » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:54 pm

Hooray! Wonder if they cloned the infamous pitch drift?
Gear list: '04 Saturn Ion, John Deere X300 tractor, ganged set of seven reel mowers for 3 acres of lawn, herd of sheep for backup lawn mowers, two tiger cats for mouse population control Oh you meant MUSIC gear Oops I hit the 255 character limi