Moogerfooger Reverb?

Plug in here for info tips and strategies for your Moogerfooger Analog Effects. Connect more than one for plenty of fun!
FourLegsGood

Moogerfooger Reverb?

Post by FourLegsGood » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:24 am

I've long wanted the Vermona Retroverb...

However, they're no longer produced. Vermona makes a smaller, Lancet version but it's not the same. I'd love to seem Moog tackle a spring reverb with LFO, Envelope, and some other tricks. Add on a crash button and I'd be in heaven. Who's with me?

GregAE

Re: Moogerfooger Reverb?

Post by GregAE » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:37 pm

Um, maybe this would do instead?

It's available now:
http://www.knasmusic.com/products/moist ... urizer.php

- Greg

midilifestyle

Post by midilifestyle » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:02 pm

I have a Ekdahl moisturizer and I will never sell it. In addition to that reverb (which could easily be switched out with a different spring tank if you ever desire), it has cv in for damn near everything, cv out for the LFO, and one of the gnarliest filters I've ever heard. The resonance of the filter really screams and breaks up if you push it. It sounds amazing.

FourLegsGood

Post by FourLegsGood » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:36 pm

I bought one of the Vermona Retroverb and, while I enjoyed it, it was unusable in a live setting. Still on my quest to get something analog. Here's my current pedalboard: Image

I was thinking of getting the Recovery Effects Endless Summer Reverb, although it lacks cool Moog-like features or any sorta CV control...

radioland

Post by radioland » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:40 am

I know It`s off topic, but what is this interesting looking box left of the eventide space?

I have the Vermona Retroverb Lancet, and I absolutely love it. Although it doesn`t have that many in- and outputs, you can do such a lot with the clever routing options. First I thought the extra filter was a rather unnecessary addition, but it really adds a lot to the overall possibilities.

And I`d still like to try out a knas one day...

radioland
Sub Phatty, MF-101, MF-103, MF-104M, MF-107 (3), MF-108M, CP-251 (2), EP-2, Gibson Les Paul Studio 60s Tribute, Fender 50s Precision Bass, EBS Valve Drive, Lehle Sunday Driver, EHX Big Muff Pi, EHX Stereo Pulsar, TC Electronic Trinity Reverb, Logic Pro X

FourLegsGood

Post by FourLegsGood » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:01 pm

http://www.retromechanicallabs.com
That's a RML 432k. It has a Moog-style filter in it that is CV controllable, as well as both germanium and silicon fuzz options (plus transistor boost and op-amp distortion).

radioland

Post by radioland » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:59 am

FourLegsGood wrote:http://www.retromechanicallabs.com
That's a RML 432k. It has a Moog-style filter in it that is CV controllable, as well as both germanium and silicon fuzz options (plus transistor boost and op-amp distortion).
Thanks! Waiting for the evening when I have time to have a look at it...
Sub Phatty, MF-101, MF-103, MF-104M, MF-107 (3), MF-108M, CP-251 (2), EP-2, Gibson Les Paul Studio 60s Tribute, Fender 50s Precision Bass, EBS Valve Drive, Lehle Sunday Driver, EHX Big Muff Pi, EHX Stereo Pulsar, TC Electronic Trinity Reverb, Logic Pro X

FourLegsGood

Post by FourLegsGood » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:20 pm

radioland wrote:
And I`d still like to try out a knas one day...

radioland
I've played with the moisturizer and I just don't think it's usable live. The springs will feedback really quickly and are very sensitive.

DonutDude

Post by DonutDude » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:01 am

Has anyone used the synthesizers.com reverb module? Wondering how it sounds.

FourLegsGood

Post by FourLegsGood » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:26 am

Here's an all-analog reverb pedal that's supposedly pretty good. HOWEVER, no CV options and it doesn't have wood panels :wink:

C'mon, Moog! A reverb pedal would be a logical step in the Moogerfooger line!

Croyote

Post by Croyote » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:21 pm

Does Moog even make pedals or innovate in that realm anymore?

They've abandoned us!

mattymel

Post by mattymel » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:41 pm

I'm leaning towards a Eventide H9 for a general all-purpose effect pedals for my M32 and Sub37. But the Strymon Blue Sky also seems like it would be a nice fit for synths. H9 does all the same stuff and then some, but more $$$ depending on what version you get.

FourLegsGood

Post by FourLegsGood » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:03 pm

mattymel wrote:I'm leaning towards a Eventide H9 for a general all-purpose effect pedals for my M32 and Sub37. But the Strymon Blue Sky also seems like it would be a nice fit for synths. H9 does all the same stuff and then some, but more $$$ depending on what version you get.
H9 is great. I use it and the Eventide SPACE.

But I'd really rather lose the SPACE and replace it with an analog reverb that has some CV controls.