MiniMoog model d in stock

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
sub guy

MiniMoog model d in stock

Post by sub guy » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:08 pm

I just ordered a model d from Samash and it shipped today. They have another in stock should any of you happen want it--no wait. I got free shipping and no tax.

HookedOnSonics

Re: MiniMoog model d in stock

Post by HookedOnSonics » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:39 pm

Hilarious, I ordered one from a "HUGE" retailing source during Moogfeast and still have not heard back from them yet, my luck, this is why I always feel like the Captain on the Titanic when he stopped to pick up some ice. Rodney Dangerfield is probably a distant relative.
Moog One - A Poly Menance, SynthWars-The Rise of the Korg Apr2600, OBX8 Kenobi - The Return of the Synth, Vintage D 2016, Voyager of Sinbad XL, ClaraVox, FoogerFamilyOfSix, 3MothersLikeNoOthers, Kronos II - InstantKarma'sGonnaGetYou, Arp&theOdyssey, Naboo Royal MiniTaur, UniversalAudio&U67, Criklon2, ElektronRytmAvenueMKII

captainkidd

Re: MiniMoog model d in stock

Post by captainkidd » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:06 pm

Yeah darn it. I already put in a pre-order at Sweetwater which I was a little on the later side so it will be a couple more shipments until they have mine there. On the plus side I did get the 36 month no interest deal, although I plan on paying it off hopefully within the first year but just in case I don't have to sweat it too much.