Fab service

Everything Phatty.
luczak

Fab service

Post by luczak » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:50 pm

My sub 37 which I bought in 2014 developed the dreaded filter problem.
I am in the UK.
I emailed Andy at moog.
He told me to contact HHB in London who will sort problem.
I filled in online form took the sub down today(Monday) it will be ready by Friday.
Thanks for a fab service.

luczak

Re: Fab service

Post by luczak » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:09 pm

Just picked up my sub today.A day early.
As the filter pot has gradually been getting worse i had forgotten how good it is when functioning at 100%.
All back to normal now and i dont feel like i need six arms to make it work properly.

Sihaz

Post by Sihaz » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:54 pm

So glad you got good service. I had a more nuanced experience. My first sub 37 had lots of glitches but a couple of emails to andy resulted in it being swapped for a solid replacement with no fuss. About 10 months in several of the pots started wobbling. Took ages to get a response which took me out of the warrantee period but eventually I got an email saying contact "Source" to look at the problem. No info as to who source were or how to contact them. I replied immediately hoping Andy might still be by his computer but I never got a reply. I'm now stuck praying my wobbly pots don't stop working but as my sub is one of the first batch I think it's likely to develop problems eventually :-( still love it though!

robbd

Post by robbd » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:55 am

Sihaz,

In this context "Source" means whatever retailer you purchased the synth from.
Contact them and they should be able to get you fixed up.
Be sure to mention the problem first appeared DURING the warranty period, and that you were in touch with Moog at that time. Depending on the circumstances, company policy, time passed after warranty expired, etc... they MAY write it off as warranty repair, then again they might not, but it never hurts to ask.

Sihaz

Post by Sihaz » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:56 am

Hi rob,

Someone else has since told me that source are the uk distributors. It's not "the source" but Source! I still need to find their contact details though...

Cheers,

Si

Dapifer

Post by Dapifer » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:58 pm

Yea it's 'Source distribution' the U.K distributors for Moog, I had the filter pot thing twice and they sorted it quickly. The good thing is that when you get it sorted now it shouldnt happen again cos they now use the metal pots, the first time it happened to me they were still using the old pots so the problem came back. I got it fixed over a year ago and it's not happened since.

I think you just need to fill this in...

http://www.hhb.co.uk/support_equipment_repair.php

or email... [email protected]