Will new Model D parts be available to vintage Mini owners?

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
MC

Re: Will new Model D parts be available to vintage Mini owne

Post by MC » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:30 pm

eric coleridge wrote:
MC wrote:Using shaming language and names to discredit people because you don't like their views or their expertise. How lame and manipulative.
Forgive me; I just assumed from the high condescending tone in these posts that one of you must be the reigning king nerd.

But seriously MC, you obviously meant to shut down any notion that I may have had about this new MiniMoog sharing any interchangeable parts with the 'old' MiniMoog. It seems to me that you're not happy about this MiniMoog "reissue". Is that fair to say?
Sticks and stones. I give you facts; you evade the facts using ad hominem attacks, demonizing, twisting of my words, and character defamation. I will not submit to tactics out of the Saul Alinsky book "Rules For Radicals".

Feel free to prove my facts wrong, but drop the manipulation and shaming tactics pronto. Final warning.
Gear list: '04 Saturn Ion, John Deere X300 tractor, ganged set of seven reel mowers for 3 acres of lawn, herd of sheep for backup lawn mowers, two tiger cats for mouse population control Oh you meant MUSIC gear Oops I hit the 255 character limi

eric coleridge

Post by eric coleridge » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:49 pm

You're seriously threatening to kick me off of the forum for mildly poking fun?

My intention was not to hurt anyone's feelings, and certainly not to "shame" anyone. I thought we were having a friendly conversation, not a legal battle.

EricK

Post by EricK » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:52 pm

MC wrote: "You are not an EE and know nothing of...." "Math sucks, but so does reality."
It's a poor move in a debate to say something like the above quote, which is presumptive and insulting, only to follow up by playing the victim.
MC wrote:Using shaming language and names to discredit people because you don't like their views or their expertise. How lame and manipulative.
MC wrote:Sticks and stones. I give you facts; you evade the facts using ad hominem attacks, demonizing, twisting of my words, and character defamation. I will not submit to tactics out of the Saul Alinsky book "Rules For Radicals".Feel free to prove my facts wrong, but drop the manipulation and shaming tactics pronto. Final warning.
I've seen this from you numerous times on this board and few deserved it.
Support the Bob Moog Foundation:
https://moogfoundation.org/do-something-2/donate/

I think I hear the mothership coming.