T3 Weird Patch Save Glitch

Welcome to the Taurus, Minitaur and Sirin Forum
JokerVille

T3 Weird Patch Save Glitch

Post by JokerVille » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:37 am

Okay, so I edited two presets and saved them to the "G" bank. One was a lead sound, the other an ARP sound with the arpeggiator activated. All I did to the first was change the decay, the second just the rate and octave. Nothing else. The save worked fine.
But he next day I turned on the T3 and found this: the lead sound was there as saved, but the ARP sound did nothing when I pressed the pedal. No sound at all. I messed with it a bit, and still nothing. So I did a "Factory Restore" and brought back the original ARP sound. I did the same changes and saved. Toggled around to other banks and came back, still there. Turned T3 off and back on. Gone again. However, the lead patch I edited again and saved was there just as the first time.
But, then I discovered this: If I engaged one of the other presets with the arpeggiator activated in that same bank ("G"), and then hit the "dead" preset button (G1), it would suddenly come on! Like it was woken-up by the other patch. Weird. Then it would activate on its own - worked fine. It was dinner time so I turned the T3 off. I fully expected it to be gone again when I came back.
When I powered-up again, all the sounds were there as saved. I could go directly to "G1" and it activated just as saved. No problems. Turned off-on again and still there. Hopefully it will still be there this evening.
Could this be the result of one of the arpeggiator functions, since it seemed there was no problem in saving a patch where the arpreggiator was not engaged? As mentioned in a prior post, I just did the 2.0.4 update.
"And on bass..."

Mr Arkadin

Re: T3 Weird Patch Save Glitch

Post by Mr Arkadin » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:33 am

Could you write down every parameter of the patch (not just the ones you changed) and post them here and I'll try and replicate this. I'd like the written version rather than a patch as then I might be able to see where it goes wrong. Also post your global settings.
http://soundcloud.com/luke-antony

JokerVille

Re: T3 Weird Patch Save Glitch

Post by JokerVille » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:53 am

Well, all seems to be fine now. After several days and turning off/on, the edited patch is still there and functions perfectly.
"And on bass..."