104M Time Clock Division

Plug in here for info tips and strategies for your Moogerfooger Analog Effects. Connect more than one for plenty of fun!
FourLegsGood

104M Time Clock Division

Post by FourLegsGood » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:47 am

Quick Query. The 104M manual lists MIDI time clock divisions for the LFO but not for the delay. Is there a way to divide the delay as well? Cheers!

_DemonDan_

Re: 104M Time Clock Division

Post by _DemonDan_ » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:50 am

FourLegsGood wrote:The MF-104M manual lists MIDI Clock Divisions for the LFO but not for the Delay Time. Is there a way to divide the delay as well?
Hi FourLegsGood:
If you're sending the MF-104M MIDI Clock from an external source, you'll first need to send a Start Message from your external device.

Once you do that, you'll see that the TIME and RATE LEDs are now orange. The TIME knob and RATE knob each choose a unit of the beat for its parameter.

The Clock Division values for Time Clock Divisions is the same for LFO Clock Divisions.
_ :twisted: _DemonDan_ :twisted: _

FourLegsGood

Post by FourLegsGood » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:01 pm

Thank you! Am I understanding it in that the time clock division must be set from the TIME knob and cannot be set from a CC message?

_DemonDan_

Post by _DemonDan_ » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:17 pm

FourLegsGood wrote:Am I understanding it in that the Time Clock Division must be set from the TIME knob and cannot be set from a CC message?
All I know is that such a CC# it is not printed in the manual.

I don't have time at the moment to try every possible CC#, so I'll see if anyone at Moog knows if there is one.
_ :twisted: _DemonDan_ :twisted: _

EMwhite

Post by EMwhite » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:53 pm

Should be #90 / #107 (for TIME / LFO respectively). The same clock division table should apply.

It's not in the original manual from 2 years ago but the Super-Delay supports this and there is a noticeable gape following #89 in the original manual so could have been a bad edit job.

If indeed this is not supported on the 104M, then they dropped the ball :( and it's time for a firmware update and a doc addendum.
'76 Minimoog, Taurus 3, Oberheim FVS + Son of 2-voice; Sequential ProOne; Juno 106; Moog Model 15; Kurzweil 250; Hammond M3; and a handful of Fender Basses Flickr!

Control_Voltage

Post by Control_Voltage » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:45 pm

Hi Everyone,

Andy from the Moog Tech Support Dept. here!

Just to let you know, all of the features on the 104M and the 104M/SD are essentially the same, except for of course the longer delay time on the SD.

There has been an addendum added to the download page for the manual which includes all of the current feature set for both products:

http://www.moogmusic.com/sites/default/ ... dendum.pdf

Thanks,
Andy Hughes
Service Department Manager
Moog Music, Inc.