Amos: LP/Slim Firmware Suggestions

Everything Phatty.
autoy

Re: Amos: LP/Slim Firmware Suggestions

Post by autoy » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:31 am

MacAquinas wrote:For the Slim...if you just finally fixed the stuck notes that happens every single time I use it, and added no more features at all, I would be very happy.
Sure you've checked Local OFF when using with your DAW, right?

B3 guy

Post by B3 guy » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:17 pm

Can we get assignable program change numbers per patch? This would make the process of coordinating patches from other gear from the Sub Phatty panel much easier. Makes giggingsimpler and certainly helps us folks who are experimenting with running other gear as a 3rd OSC and rerouting back into the Sub 37. Right now when I try to stack from the sub it pulls up GM patches (non re-writable) instead of the ones I want to use (arrrrggg).

MacAquinas

Post by MacAquinas » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:31 am

autoy wrote:
MacAquinas wrote:For the Slim...if you just finally fixed the stuck notes that happens every single time I use it, and added no more features at all, I would be very happy.

I dont use it with a DAW ,this happens with a Roland MIDI Keyboard , or Roland Fantom-G8 as a controller ,and also with my Sub 37 sending midi to the Slim, and it happens every single time I have ever used the Slim without exception.

From what I have seen in here and other boards this has always been an issue with the Slim and it has never been resolved. It happened with the firmware as shipped and it happens with each of the 2 updates I added including the most recent.

Now that it is officially Discontinued I guess it's just the way it will always be.
Black Minimoog Voyager XL, Sub37, Slim Phatty, Mother-32, MF-104M SD, MF-105M, MP-201, CP-251, Theremini, Animoog ;-) . Roland Fantom G8 & Integra-7, Korg MS-20

autoy

Post by autoy » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:15 am

MacAquinas wrote:
autoy wrote:

I dont use it with a DAW ,this happens with a Roland MIDI Keyboard , or Roland Fantom-G8 as a controller ,and also with my Sub 37 sending midi to the Slim, and it happens every single time I have ever used the Slim without exception.

From what I have seen in here and other boards this has always been an issue with the Slim and it has never been resolved. It happened with the firmware as shipped and it happens with each of the 2 updates I added including the most recent.

Now that it is officially Discontinued I guess it's just the way it will always be.
It looks to me like you have a MIDI loop somewhere (stuck notes are always a symptom, almost without exception) so check your routings and MIDI through settings in the signal chain.