Sub 37 updated release date ?

Everything Sub.
acatcalledanarchy

Re: Sub 37 updated release date ?

Post by acatcalledanarchy » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:08 pm

egg wrote:Oh Amos, you don't know what your little message has done. Kudos for piping up man, really appreciate it.
With no contact at all people are getting fidgety and some angry. It's frustrating just not knowing any info at all or getting anything back.
This is all I needed to hang on a bit more. I appreciate your workload, it must be madness. Really pleased you found time to answer a simple request. I'm sure many heads will be cooled knowing Moog are on it.

I wait in earnest.
This^ ;)
A Cat Called Anarchy

Voyager Select Series Whitewash Electric Blue, Little Phatty Stage II, Minitaur

Rufus the Dog

Post by Rufus the Dog » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:42 pm

egg wrote:Oh Amos, you don't know what your little message has done. Kudos for piping up man, really appreciate it.
With no contact at all people are getting fidgety and some angry. It's frustrating just not knowing any info at all or getting anything back.
This is all I needed to hang on a bit more. I appreciate your workload, it must be madness. Really pleased you found time to answer a simple request. I'm sure many heads will be cooled knowing Moog are on it.

I wait in earnest.
Hi egg

As I have mentioned in another forum I got one of the total of 25 that arrived for UK distribution and I was told that the next delivery could well be early January but Moog maybe ramping up production to bring this forward. Well worth the wait mind :D

R.

mr-emulator

Post by mr-emulator » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:36 am

Well, my wait is over for now. Got me a lovely DSI Pro 2 instead for now which arrived yesterday. When i'm done paying my rates in 5 months the availabilty of SUB37s is hopefully better. :D
What abaout a non tribute edition with regular side panels OR even a grey panel which would match my Sub Phatty? Or a complete black unit without the white back?

HicoMe

Post by HicoMe » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:52 am

... and how much units of the Tribute Edition will be build? I thought there will be 1.000 units build - the german distributer EMC has written this on their website ... But I have seen, that some units delivered with serialnumbers above 1.000 ...

Regards
Heiko
My current Moogs: Sub 37
My former Moogs: Minimoog Model D, heavily selfmodified Prodigy, Satellite, Etherwave Theremin

mr-emulator

Post by mr-emulator » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:40 am

lol, today i get a Mail from Musicstore that my SUB37 arrived. Now i lack the money cause i just started my rates for the DSI. Very sad but in 5 months i'm done and then SUB37 is next, unless NAMM2015 introduces a successor. :D

Theme_Thod

Post by Theme_Thod » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:18 am

Just got a call from Sweetwater telling me they got a batch in today and that mine is on its way! Ordered mine late July and am beyond excited to get my hands on this beast!

egg

Post by egg » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:45 am

Theme_Thod wrote:Just got a call from Sweetwater telling me they got a batch in today and that mine is on its way! Ordered mine late July and am beyond excited to get my hands on this beast!
Oh *sighs*. This is disappointing. And sort of brings back my earlier concerns. UK preorders from Jan/Feb are still waiting and US orders 5 months later beat them.

What is going on? Moog? Source?

i'm trying to be cool 8)

Not expecting a reply, more hypothetical really.

Theme_Thod

Post by Theme_Thod » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:11 pm

egg wrote:
Theme_Thod wrote:Just got a call from Sweetwater telling me they got a batch in today and that mine is on its way! Ordered mine late July and am beyond excited to get my hands on this beast!
Oh *sighs*. This is disappointing. And sort of brings back my earlier concerns. UK preorders from Jan/Feb are still waiting and US orders 5 months later beat them.

i'm trying to be cool 8)

Would you just be able to cancel your preorder and order from one of the many US retailers that now has them in stock, or ebay? The only reason I didn't do that is because I didn't have the money up front and needed Sweetwaters awesome financing...

Sihaz

Post by Sihaz » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:07 am

egg wrote:

i'm trying to be cool 8)

I'm feeling the same as you egg though I only pre-ordered in the beginning of May. I've got 4 days of sessions at Real World Studios at the start of November with Will Gregory's mono synth outfit and was praying I would have my Sub 37 by then. Looks like I'll be out of luck :-(

HicoMe

Post by HicoMe » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:36 am

Hello Sihaz,
Sihaz wrote:I've got 4 days of sessions at Real World Studios at the start of November with Will Gregory's mono synth outfit and was praying I would have my Sub 37 by then. Looks like I'll be out of luck :-(
woooouuuuuw, that sounds pretty cool. Have you some more information about this production/session for us? ... 4 days at Real World ... and together with Will Gregory ... wonderful!

Best regards ... and good luck. Maybe your Sub37 arrives in time ...
Heiko
My current Moogs: Sub 37
My former Moogs: Minimoog Model D, heavily selfmodified Prodigy, Satellite, Etherwave Theremin

Sihaz

Post by Sihaz » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:15 am

HicoMe wrote:Hello Sihaz,

woooouuuuuw, that sounds pretty cool. Have you some more information about this production/session for us? ... 4 days at Real World ... and together with Will Gregory ... wonderful!

Best regards ... and good luck. Maybe your Sub37 arrives in time ...
Heiko
hi heiko,

there's lots of info about the group here:

http://www.willgregorymoogensemble.co.uk/

we'll be recording an albums worth of old and new material. should be exciting. sadly i'll be driving a minibrute with my ewi unless my sub suddenly arrives...

monsieurx

Post by monsieurx » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:55 am

Waiting until December now from Thomann's delivery... If they dont postpone it again (like the last 3-4 times...)

This is tribute patience challenge i didn't want to accept... :shock:

monsieurx

Post by monsieurx » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:38 am

Since i couldn't wait any longer for my sub, i bought a werkstatt :)

JazzMasta

Post by JazzMasta » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:03 am

Take a vacation to Stockholm, Sweden!
Believe it or not, they're are actually available in stock in several stores here, and have been for the past month!

Bald Eagle

Post by Bald Eagle » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:37 am

I feel for everyone who is still waiting. My wait was 5 months and that was so frustrating. I had considered canceling several times but I hung in there. In the end, I was not disappointed. I was amazed. This is the synth worth waiting for.