Sub 37 updated release date ?

Everything Sub.
abc47

Re: Sub 37 updated release date ?

Post by abc47 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:53 am

jido-genshi wrote:
mr-emulator wrote:The store i preordered has been pushed back derlivery estimates from "today" to October 2nd. yay :roll: Glad i still have a Sub Phatty and my Streichfett arrived a couple of days ago wich keeps me happy for now. :wink:
You must be in Europe, yes? See, U.S. manufacturer Moog delivers to U.S. first. German manufacturer Waldorf delivers to Europe first (can't get a Streichfett in the U.S. yet.) So it all evens out... :wink:
Living in Australia, we get everything last... :)
Well just ordered an existing product that's in the country - Strymon BlueSky... needed something new!
When it arrives in a few days, I'll just have to blow bubbles through the Strymon BlueSky with Sub Phatty until the Sub37 arrives.

egg

Post by egg » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:59 am

Oh well, I have missed the reason I wanted it for this month so it will come when it comes now. I'm all good with that. :roll:

greenborder

Post by greenborder » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:54 am

mr-emulator wrote:The store i preordered has been pushed back derlivery estimates from "today" to October 2nd. yay :roll: Glad i still have a Sub Phatty and my Streichfett arrived a couple of days ago wich keeps me happy for now. :wink:
For me too, in the Netherlands. Just has been postponed from 'yesterday' to end of September. Ah well what can you do.

jido-genshi

Post by jido-genshi » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:53 pm

abc47 wrote:
jido-genshi wrote:
You must be in Europe, yes? See, U.S. manufacturer Moog delivers to U.S. first. German manufacturer Waldorf delivers to Europe first (can't get a Streichfett in the U.S. yet.) So it all evens out... :wink:
Living in Australia, we get everything last... :)
Well just ordered an existing product that's in the country - Strymon BlueSky... needed something new!
When it arrives in a few days, I'll just have to blow bubbles through the Strymon BlueSky with Sub Phatty until the Sub37 arrives.
Ahh, dang, Australia... But the blueSky, I have one of those. You'll love it! It's my main reverb for my Guitar stuff and I guess I should try it on the Sub 37 (been using the Strymon El Capistan on the Sub 37.)

lushr

Post by lushr » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:49 pm

They arrived in Australia last night! I got the second one, which is perfect as I was the second person to put an order in!

simc

Post by simc » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:23 am

lushr wrote:They arrived in Australia last night! I got the second one, which is perfect as I was the second person to put an order in!
Ha! great news. From trusty Awave? Lets hope my order made the first shipment - that being said; I'm used to waiting now :?:

abc47

Post by abc47 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:42 am

AudioChocolate confirmed Sub37 has arrived in Australia :D
A few days until it arrives at my door :D :D :D :D :D :D

egg

Post by egg » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:27 am

So if Australia has a batch then surely there are bunches coming over to the UK imminently? :D :wink: :D

Anyone from the UK have any news?

itusuk

Post by itusuk » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:41 am

egg wrote:So if Australia has a batch then surely there are bunches coming over to the UK imminently? :D :wink: :D

Anyone from the UK have any news?
Cancelled my UK preorder after being told of another delay.. But manage to snatch one off eBay for cheap coming from a well reviewed seller from Poland. Moog distro in Poland apparently received them. mine has been shipped already and should be here in UK tomorrow or Thursday ;)

egg

Post by egg » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:45 am

bleep!
Kudos in having some forethought. I don't think I can be bothered to do the same as I will just totally missjudge it.

honkfestival

Post by honkfestival » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:13 am

I'm in Canada and just received mine today. :D I pre-ordered last month from Moog Audio in Montréal.

monsieurx

Post by monsieurx » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:19 am

honkfestival wrote:I'm in Canada and just received mine today. :D I pre-ordered last month from Moog Audio in Montréal.
I ordered mine 6 months ago, and you get it first? That's so bullshit... What kind of screwed up distribution is this?

First delivery was supposed to be end of May, the August, last i saw it was end of September and now it's unknown again... This is my first Moog, and im already not liking it...

itusuk

Post by itusuk » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:44 pm

Just some update , received mine today from a polish reseller, 3 days delivery to UK very happy so far. S/N 370'something.

As others posted, beautiful and great sounding piece of kit. Well built, no keyboard problem for me but a wee bit of light bleed on the left hand side, nothing major I can live with that!!
To dim the LEDs might be a necessity, way too bright in a darkish environment. (future FW? )

Overwhelming to start with, so many mod!!! Also love the envelop section especially the multitrig, cool effects!!
Glad to be one of the first to get it in europe (first in UK ,anyone?? 8) ), THANK YOU MOOG!

bartleby

Post by bartleby » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:20 am

i received mine two days ago - from poland, too.
it's my first non-vintage moog, and i love it!

it's still not available from any retailer here in germany - which seems a bit strange. after all, the eu is one single market. as soon as something is available in one eu country, it's available to anyone anywhere in the eu. as a consumer, i don't care if my synth ships from wasaw, paris, london or burgerbach. but i imagine that some european distributors might not be thrilled... :)
Last edited by bartleby on Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

madhermit

Post by madhermit » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:53 am

monsieurx wrote:
honkfestival wrote:I'm in Canada and just received mine today. :D I pre-ordered last month from Moog Audio in Montréal.
I ordered mine 6 months ago, and you get it first? That's so bullshit... What kind of screwed up distribution is this?

First delivery was supposed to be end of May, the August, last i saw it was end of September and now it's unknown again... This is my first Moog, and im already not liking it...
Hmmm.. I ordered mine in January and still no notice. Ordered from Long & MCQuade. Maybe Moog Audio Montreal/Toronto put in their order before L&M at NAMM? I am #4 on the L&M list.

Tapping feet and fingers impatiently. Uncontrolable drooling. Heavy breathing.
J. Dickinson
{MF-104m, Sub37}