Voyager repairs in UK?

Tips and techniques for Minimoog Analog Synthesizers
restlessboy

Voyager repairs in UK?

Post by restlessboy » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:36 am

I'm having a bit of trouble with my Voyager (see http://forum.moogmusic.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19359 for details). Just waiting to hear back from Moog support, but I'm basically expecting to be told I'll need to send it off for a check up and repair.

Has anyone here from the UK any experience of this? It seems like Moog have a UK based partner who does repairs - so hopefully I won't need to send it back to the US. Just wanted a bit of feedback about others' (hopefully good!) experiences. :)

Thanks

christopherrowand

Re: Voyager repairs in UK?

Post by christopherrowand » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:46 am

Your Voyager would go to http://www.sourcedistribution.co.uk/. They do all the MOOG repairs for the UK.

overthereinabox

Post by overthereinabox » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:15 am

check out my earlier post - don't know how you'd link to it (too technical) - I'd recommend tho! :D

Re: Second Osc dead
Postby overthereinabox » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:57 pm

Just to update you all, hhb repaired all faults (a few more than were originally thought surprisingly) re-tuned and returned my Old School back to me in 5 days - recommended, especially the tech guy Patrick Belcher.overthereinabox

Private message

restlessboy

Post by restlessboy » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:55 am

Good news! My Voyager went to HHB and back in just under a week and is now working fine again. Cost me a fair bit in postage - and would have been eye watering if I'd paid for full insurance (I took a chance). Apart from that, no complaints at all about HHB.

That said, I've literally just received a support e-mail from Moog over two weeks after sending it. Not massively impressed about that!Glad I went straight to UK distro for help.