Sub Phatty: Connection Left (Windows)

Everything Sub.
nofuturenocore

Sub Phatty: Connection Left (Windows)

Post by nofuturenocore » Sat May 17, 2014 5:42 pm

Hello,

I would know if anybody here have some problem with the SubPhatty loosing the connection with the computer ?

I just received my Sub Phatty back from a Hard reset and I still have this annoying issue:

Notes get stuck and the SubPhatty stop responding.
I have to reboot it each time (when I press the two octave buttons it only stop the "stuck note" but it doesn't make any difference a part this, the Sub Phatty isn't responding anymore).
It happen very very often, it's almost impossible to use it correctly.
I had these issue on my two computer (Windows 7 and 8) but using the same MIDI Inteface ( Roland Um One MKII) so I would know if some of you had this problem because maybe there is a problem with this MIDI Interface.

PS: I have no problem with MIDI with my Modular Synth ( although MIDI run via Ethernet using CopperLAN ).

Thanks.

nofuturenocore

Re: Sub Phatty: Connection Left (Windows)

Post by nofuturenocore » Sun May 18, 2014 7:18 am

I made some try all the night,without the MIDI interface, using CopperLAN Virtual MIDI port with USB only for transmitting message and I still have the same problem, notes get stuck and the SubPhatty don't respond anymore to any midi message.

Moog Music

Re: Sub Phatty: Connection Left (Windows)

Post by Moog Music » Tue May 20, 2014 10:29 pm

This sounds like a MIDI settings issue, but go ahead and try updating to the latest firmware version for the Sub Phatty
http://www.moogmusic.com/products/phatt ... nloads-tab

If you are running the editor at the same time, please note that The Sub Phatty Editor requires bi-directional MIDI communication with the Sub Phatty via the Sub's USB MIDI connection. However, the two programs (The DAW and the Editor) cannot access the same MIDI device through the same ports at the same time. If your DAW has already connected to the Sub's USB MIDI ports, then these ports will be unavailable to the editor. Make sure your DAW is NOT using the same MIDI USB ports as the Editor plugin.

If that does not address your issue, please contact [email protected]

-Your Friends at Moog