new "all in one" alternatives.

Plug in here for info tips and strategies for your Moogerfooger Analog Effects. Connect more than one for plenty of fun!
godzilla

new "all in one" alternatives.

Post by godzilla » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:41 am

not really all in one as each set is different including different foogers.
I don't understand why this is only for US customers?
I want a free rackmount and pedal too!
bah i don't have enough money to get an all in one at this stage anyway, and i'd rather get the one at a time and not have to wait.

Duke Foog

Post by Duke Foog » Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:28 am

yeah, i know what you mean about the states always getting the good deals. and none of the music stores here even carry the foogers. every time i go into a store to order one people look at me like i'm crazy. no ones even heard of the foogers.

but i'm like you i wouldn't be able to afford an all in one kit anyway. and this way i can learn a bit more about modular synth stuff every time i get a new pedal, and the possibilities of sound manipulation increase almost infinitely. i would really like to get a modcan or doepfer system eventually. but this is the affordable way of doing it. baby steps.

opeth_669

Post by opeth_669 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:23 pm

DMorrish

Post by DMorrish » Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:50 pm

I bought my All-In-One from this eBay store. I live in Canada. I ended up paying $20 for shipping (cheap considering the package size and weight). I also ended up paying $140 CDN in duty fees and brokerage (in case you are from Canada and would like to estimate total cost).

Be warned that his feedback is accurate. Expect a full week to pass before it's shipped out. Also, he accidentally shipped my order without opening the package from Moog. He ended up sending me a demo unit that was missing some parts and had a MuRF instead of a Phaser. He and Moog both were very helpful in setting everything straight.

So, I do recommend him as he is the best source I could find to buy the All-In-One package outside of the States. The week delay isn't bad if you are expecting it. Also, I doubt he will get a demo unit sent to him again instead of the regual package. Also, the free t-shirt, mooger bag, and mug are nice.

Good luck. They're worth it.

EDIT: I just noticed you are not from Canada. So maybe you won't get nailed with as much duty charge as me. Though, I'm sure you'll pay more for shipping.