FYI...

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
Goom

Re: FYI...

Post by Goom » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:27 pm

Sending well-wishes your way, Kevin. You've helped me with my synth issues countless times. It's always been informative (and exciting!) reading whenever you post. That includes back in the AH hey-day. Please stay in contact with your fellow synth fans.

Electrong

Post by Electrong » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:19 am

Thanks Kevin for your contributions, past and present to the synth world. They are astounding.. You deserve a place in the synth "Hall of Fame" in my opinion.. And it hasn't always been a bed of roses in our communications but I recognize I had the knowledge of a weed compared to you and you provided me with much important info on my journey, beginning with the time you told me via phone how to get my (now sold, sadly) ARP 2600 to stop making its sound (something I later discovered Joe Zawinul needed to be helped with as well when he started on one). Your love of the Minimoog was one of many great reasons I still have my Musonics Mini and basically, your input on these forums has been indispensable.

Thank you and may you have all the health and energy you need to enjoy your life.
Minimoog Model D, Roland SH-1, Simmons SDS-8, Rhodes 73 suitcase, Ludwig/Gretsch Drums, Zildjian/Paiste/UFIP cymbals, Various acoustic percussive effects

space_nerd

Post by space_nerd » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:16 pm

Kevin, It's sad to hear about this (and it's somehow 2 months after the original post)
but allow me to say a big THANKS for everything you offer to us and share with all of us, all these years!!!!
I wish to you and yours, the best possible.
Nikos - Greece