Production problems for Sub Phatty?

Everything Sub.
Fantastca

Re: Production problems for Sub Phatty?

Post by Fantastca » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:50 am

barryfell wrote: Fantastca - I recommend setting up email notifications on any sites you can to alert you of stock since they sell out so quickly.
Yes I set up some notifications, I'm also watching it like a hawk, checking the internet every single day 8)

EDIT: Just purchased one from rubadub! Snatched it like there's no tomorrow. And it seems like they only had one in stock!
Moog Sub Phatty (firmware 2.1.12 beta, editor 1.1.0) | Ableton Live 9.7 | macOS Sierra 10.12.3

subb

Post by subb » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:50 pm

Just to keep my fellow canadians updated, I got a reply from the distributor and the estimated time of delivery is now end of August. Pfff.

I ordered one from a nearby store in the U.S. This is not ideal since my local store loose a sale and I will have to pay if something goes wrong with the unit, but I think I've been patient enough.

A word from Moog, either "we are having some problems" or "bleep you canadians!", would have been better than the absolute silence they gave us.

That synth better deliver.

Howard Scarr

Post by Howard Scarr » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:15 am

subb wrote:That synth better deliver.
It does :-)

Bald Eagle

Post by Bald Eagle » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:32 pm

Howard Scarr wrote:
subb wrote:That synth better deliver.
It does :-)
+1 It definitely does :D

misterpete

Post by misterpete » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:59 pm

TOTALLY DELIVERS yes... and for anybody still waiting/shopping/looking LOOK! here's SERIAL#333 SubPhatty on eBAY:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/130939409494?ss ... 1438.l2649
~ delivery is only $99 shipping international :D
Please Call Me, PETE
https://petedako.bandcamp.com/music
"Mr. Pete" at ModWiggler @petedako on Twitter,
Bandcamp & all the other platforms :D

breun

Post by breun » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:34 am

breun wrote:I've been waiting for over two months now for the one I ordered in The Netherlands... :(
And now for over three months. The store says the distributor has no idea either when they'll have one for me. :(

Benzebub

Post by Benzebub » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:36 pm

Been on the waiting list on several local stores since late May and my order on Thomann I placed early July got pushed back from mid-July to mid-August. The GAS is getting the better of me. ;)

bradtyler

Post by bradtyler » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:47 am

I've had mine on order for 2 months now and it keeps getting pushed back and back. I am seriously considering cancelling my order. I need to sort out getting a car and I'm starting to think the money would be much better spent elsewhere, especially since there is no Sub Phatty in sight for me! :( :(

IgorCristo

Post by IgorCristo » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:32 am

I don't know what is happening, but I live in Brazil and already got my Sub Phatty. I think that these retailers you're trying are not the best option. :/
Moog Minimoog Voyager Performer Edition and Little Phatty Stage II | Elektron Analog Four and Analog Rytm | Mutable Instruments Ambika | Korg Minilogue