104M Pitch Bend

Plug in here for info tips and strategies for your Moogerfooger Analog Effects. Connect more than one for plenty of fun!
asmani

104M Pitch Bend

Post by asmani » Fri May 03, 2013 8:36 am

Hey everyone cool forum,

The 104M Manual lists "Pitch Bend Amount" as one of the functions of the delay that can be accessed via CC messages..There are specific values that can be sent over CC#83 to select various semitone amounts..

I'm successfully sending CC to the 104M and other foogers for a bunch of other controls, however nothing happens when I try to use this Pitch Bend Amount function..

Is this function supposed to be for precise control of the LFO Amount?! or is it something else?

Any advice much appreciated thanks!

ZYKLIFF

Re: 104M Pitch Bend

Post by ZYKLIFF » Mon May 06, 2013 3:27 am

Beats me. You should try calling Moog Support.

Alien8

Post by Alien8 » Mon May 06, 2013 10:21 am

I have the ClusterFlux, which has the same control. You are correct that sending this value produces no audible change. It does however set the maximum of the pitchbend control. You need to be using pitchbend from a DAW or keyboard to hear the limit reached.

I send pitchbend from animoog and that seems to work... It's a neat feature! It controls the pitch of the delayed signal. If you are playing in note mode, you can then bend the note as you like, or shift the delay time similar to spinning the knob. At least this way you can get some tuned limits.
Vibration emanates from all things, even nothing. Using awareness to translate vibration into "music" is something that I am whole heartedly grateful for.

Cej

Post by Cej » Tue May 07, 2013 12:54 am

Alien8 wrote:If you are playing in note mode, you can then bend the note as you like, or shift the delay time similar to spinning the knob. At least this way you can get some tuned limits.
Thanks! :)