Folder patches are stored in? Mac OS

Welcome to the Taurus, Minitaur and Sirin Forum
Grinder

Folder patches are stored in? Mac OS

Post by Grinder » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:30 pm

Anybody know where saved files are sent to when using the minitaur editor on Mac OSx? I wanted to reorganize and make a new folder but i cant find the location :? I checked all through the library and documents folders and didnt see anything...

Stuka

Re: Folder patches are stored in? Mac OS

Post by Stuka » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:41 pm

See the "Editor - PRESETS" section:

http://forum.moogmusic.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=14726

That's for PC, but hopefully a similar structure is in place on the Mac.

:)
Little Phatty Solar CV, Minitaur, Slim Phatty (x2), MF-101, MF-102, MF-103, MF-104M, MF-105M, MF-108M, CP-251 (x2), Animoog app, Filtatron app, Model D app, Model 15 app...and some 5U modular and Doepfer stuff...

Grinder

Post by Grinder » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:46 pm

Yep i saw that thread, Its what made me go hunt in the first place! :) No luck finding it though hence my post....

Briman

Post by Briman » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:32 pm

Hey Grinder...

I was finally able to create my own "Category"... from info in another post relating to PCs.

So for my Mac OS... I deduced that I "Control Click" on the Minitaur Editor App itself... then select:
"Show Package Contents" > Contents > Resources > data > presets > then in the Mac's File Menu... select "New Folder"... and name it.
So in essence... I've created a New Folder "inside" of the "presets" folder. It then shows up in the Category Column... the next time you open the Editor! :)
You can also Delete any other Folders in there... that you don't want!

Cheers,
Briman :)

Grinder

Post by Grinder » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:41 pm

Hi Briman,
Thats Brilliant!! Thanks a billion! Tricky that one haha. I looked in so many folders today, i seriously scoured my hdd. Staring me in the face the whole time it was :D