Rack version?

Tips and techniques for Minimoog Analog Synthesizers
SonicVI

Rack version?

Post by SonicVI » Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:38 pm

Is there any chance of a rack mount or table top style version of the Voyager?

Daniel

sir_dss

Post by sir_dss » Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:10 pm

Yeah... I read something about there being something called the Moog Traveler being developed. Maybe this is a rack version of the Voyager, or perhaps something else. A 2 VCO without the CV and a much simpler MOD section, or maybe something without the X//Y/A who knows???

sir_dss

Post by sir_dss » Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:10 pm

Yeah... I read something about there being something called the Moog Traveler being developed. Maybe this is a rack version of the Voyager, or perhaps something else. A 2 VCO without the CV and a much simpler MOD section, or maybe something without the X//Y/A who knows???

SirZebrathe9th

ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Post by SirZebrathe9th » Sun Nov 30, 2003 3:16 pm

where'd you read that at? im curious. this sounds interesting. i hope its not simply just a scaled down voyager,all the same stuff but less of it that would be sort of be lame. itd be cool if it had more to offer than just a voyager in a rack so, you could add to the voyagers capabilties modularly speakin, but now that i think of it, i sounds kinda cool.... enough speculating and nerdy computer nerd spec wishing, me done...

--ZEEEEEEBRA--

TonyR

Post by TonyR » Sun Nov 30, 2003 5:36 pm

That'd be great to use to add a couple more oscillators to the voyagers arsenal, i was looking in to getting the cv expander and then buying some doepfer osc's to feed into the voyagers audio input so that i wouldnt have to really buy alot of doepfer gear to add on, but still have to buy their power supplies/ boards etc which ends up being quite expensive, and old moog modular oscillators are hard to come by and VERY expensive when i have seen them.

sir_dss

Post by sir_dss » Mon Dec 01, 2003 3:16 pm

...Moog Travler. Sorry I did read something on the Harmony Central board about someone beta testing this. It turned out to be some blowhard wishing that would happen. Sorry... :roll:

sir_dss

Post by sir_dss » Mon Dec 01, 2003 3:16 pm

...Moog Travler. Sorry I did read something on the Harmony Central board about someone beta testing this. It turned out to be some blowhard wishing that would happen. Sorry... :roll: