Phatty White Edition presets - FXB format for VST-AU editor?

Everything Phatty.
mustgroove

Phatty White Edition presets - FXB format for VST-AU editor?

Post by mustgroove » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:35 am

Has anyone converted these presets to FXB for use with the VST-AU editor plugin?

kcearl

Re: Phatty White Edition presets - FXB format for VST-AU edi

Post by kcearl » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:08 am

Yeah Id love to know how to do this. Im using the rekon editor and cant figure out how to save it as an fxb file...thought it would be fairly straightforward

misterpete

Post by misterpete » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:21 pm

have you actually figured out how to succesfully send and save banks and or individual patches?

I have only managed success with running the Rekon VST-AU Editor as a plug-in for use tracking in Logic ~ never to actually edit and save new patches. I have brought into the house tonight out of the studio and working with the standalone.app version now, on my laptop~ reading and rereading the manual ~ but can not figure this out at all and have had to do several factory resets

BY clicking and unclicking the Sysex filter data I seem to be able to get individual patches out to the editor but unless I overwrite them physically using the knobs on the Slim Phatty they do not get saved!

kcearl wrote:Yeah Id love to know how to do this. Im using the rekon editor and cant figure out how to save it as an fxb file...thought it would be fairly straightforward
Please Call Me, PETE
https://petedako.bandcamp.com/music
"Mr. Pete" at ModWiggler @petedako on Twitter,
Bandcamp & all the other platforms :D

enossified

Post by enossified » Thu May 30, 2013 11:47 am

You cannot transfer banks between the Editor and the Phatty in either direction, you can only transfer single patches.

You create your own .fxb banks by uploading patches from the Phatty to the Editor one by one (yeah, it's a slow process). I wish Rekon would just implement bank transfers and save us all a lot of trouble :wink: because I need a librarian more than I need an editor.

It's been five months since the last post in this thread, has anyone posted the White presets as.fxb anywhere before I go off to create my own?

enossified

Post by enossified » Fri May 31, 2013 1:52 pm

OK, here's the White Phatty presets in FXB format. Download here.