Moog Guitar Video (stereo setup & looper)

The Moog Guitar is here. The revolution starts now!
EvertZeevalkink

Moog Guitar Video (stereo setup & looper)

Post by EvertZeevalkink » Tue May 04, 2010 5:48 am

Hi, I made a video of me playing the Moog Guitar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaLCZhU9EfI

The setup is this:

-Moog Guitar (Paul Vo Collector Edition)

-Digitech Whammy 4
-Fulltone OCD (version IV)
-Retro-Sonic Distortion
-MI Audio Blues Pro
-Ernie Ball VP JR
-T-Rex Room-Mate
-TC Electronic Nova Delay
-Eventide Pitchfactor (detune chorus)
-Digitech Hardwire DL-8 Delay/Looper

-Bogner Duende
-Vox AC15 H1TV

-Palmer ADIG-LB speaker simulator
-Koch LB120-II Load box

Let me know if you like it!

EvertZeevalkink

Re: Moog Guitar Video (stereo setup & looper)

Post by EvertZeevalkink » Wed May 05, 2010 5:49 pm

I accidentally put the wrong link in the first post. It went to another video of mine. I changed it to the right one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaLCZhU9EfI)

EvertZeevalkink

Post by EvertZeevalkink » Thu May 06, 2010 6:56 am

By the way; I noticed a possible defect when I played the guitar using the neck pickup and a clean sound. The high e string and the b string sound really dull and dark compared to the other strings. Almost as if the tone knob is closed only for those two strings.

Has anybody experienced the same? Any thoughts on what the problem might be?

ColorForm2113

Post by ColorForm2113 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:44 am

that was reeally good! its great to hear somewhat more traditional and subtle uses of the moog guitar, not just people placing their fingers on the frets and sliding around for 10 mins...dont get me wrong i like that stuff too and when i get a chance to play one that will be the 1st thing i do probably. but it cant be every video. thanks for breaking out of the daily rutine
My modular so far: Q104, Q106 x2, Q107, Q108, Q109 x2 , Q116, Q118, Q127 w/Q140, Q130, STG Wave Folder, Mixer and Mankato playing with Moog Voyager, VX-351, CP-251, MF-104M x2 ( STEREO!) Volca Beats and Bass, Arturia Beat step

rouby44

Post by rouby44 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:45 am

ColorForm2113 wrote:that was reeally good! its great to hear somewhat more traditional and subtle uses of the moog guitar, not just people placing their fingers on the frets and sliding around for 10 mins...dont get me wrong i like that stuff too and when i get a chance to play one that will be the 1st thing i do probably. but it cant be every video. thanks for breaking out of the daily rutine
agreed. this is one of the few videos i've seen that uses the moog's capabilities in a more tasteful, musical manner. very nice.