Any word on Moog guitars?

The Moog Guitar is here. The revolution starts now!
sub guy

Any word on Moog guitars?

Post by sub guy » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:30 pm

Hey I just discovered the world of Moog guitars and was basically going to buy one immediately for the guitarist in my band only to find out they are no longer in production. Any word on this? Is the whole idea permanently scrapped? What do you guys know? I also really liked the VO-96 but see it is also not in production.

stiiiiiiive

Re: Any word on Moog guitars?

Post by stiiiiiiive » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:36 pm

You can visit the Paul Vo website, VoInventions; IIRC some similar, subsequent products may interest you :)

sub guy

Post by sub guy » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:15 am

stiiiiiiive wrote:You can visit the Paul Vo website, VoInventions; IIRC some similar, subsequent products may interest you :)

I really like the VO-96 but the site doesn't even have a way to buy one unless I am just stupidly missing it?

Also I dont really see specs on what its totall capacities are. What do you know?

Mr Arkadin

Post by Mr Arkadin » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:42 am

As the Vo-96 II is projected to start after the Wond II (now called EMpick) I would assume the MkI is no longer for sale. It looks like you can sign up for Vo-96 II now but it could be a while before that project sees the light, I'm still waiting on the EMpick which I'm guessing will be late Spring/early Summer I hope.
http://soundcloud.com/luke-antony

sub guy

Post by sub guy » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:38 am

Mr Arkadin wrote:As the Vo-96 II is projected to start after the Wond II (now called EMpick) I would assume the MkI is no longer for sale. It looks like you can sign up for Vo-96 II now but it could be a while before that project sees the light, I'm still waiting on the EMpick which I'm guessing will be late Spring/early Summer I hope.
Please link me to where you can sign up for a vo-96. I absolutely must have one.