Moog Guitar Paul Vo for sale . Munich/Germany- ship worlwide

The Moog Guitar is here. The revolution starts now!
TWolf

Moog Guitar Paul Vo for sale . Munich/Germany- ship worlwide

Post by TWolf » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:08 am

I sell ​​my Moog Guitar Paul Vo Collector Edition in color Scarlet, stained a deep red, leaves the grain of the wood to shine through, I can send photos. Yes, what can I say. Who looks here will probably know what it is for a special baby. The guitar is of course in perfect condition, both technically and from the playability. Was always treated with care, played only in the Home Studio, therefore hardly wear. It comes in the original tweed suitcase and with all accessories, Foot pedal, guitar cable, power cable, tremolo arm, manual and certificate of authenticity. I'll also put 2 sets of original Moog guitar sides. For sound, I will not say much, as I said, who is looking after here, knows well about it. Is definitely the maddest instrument there is. In addition to the normal electric guitar tones that you can do so naturally and in perfect quality, because it's just a very good electric guitar, you can simulate an acoustic guitar by the piezo pickup. The real added value lies of course in the particular Moog pickups and the installed technology, including Moog filter, with endless sustain (either on one or all strings, and then not only to each played / held) paired with filters and the ways the guitar, in addition to the many options that are already on the guitar, even to control via the foot pedal, the filter through CV-voltage, so with Synthis who have CV-Out or the Moogerfoogers with CV-out. An endless playground that will be more endless, if it connected to the Moog MP-201 foot pedal that you can purchase at optional from me. And did we mention good effects for use, the travel is in distant galaxies no more obstacles. Sound and WORKMANSHIP guitar are excellent, there were only the best tonewoods used. The guitar will no longer be built in a limited series, this has the number 191 and is from the year 2009. I assume the shipping and ship natural securely packed and insured worldwide. For questions and further Informations just mail. basis for negotiation $ 5.500,- / € 4.850,-.

TWolf

Re: Moog Guitar Paul Vo for sale . Munich/Germany- ship worl

Post by TWolf » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:30 am

Price Update: VHB $ 4.500,-, € 3999,-