Moog Music Forum

Share Ideas and Pass the word

Moog Guitar E1-M for sale!

The Moog Guitar is here. The revolution starts now!

Moog Guitar E1-M for sale!

Postby danielrothmann » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:46 pm

Hi forum! :D

I have decided to sell my tremolo bridge butterscotch Moog Guitar E1-M (with MIDI capability). It's a great guitar and in excellent condition. I'm selling with the original case, expression pedal, 10+ sets of Moog Guitar Strings (in all sizes) and a 5-pin cable.

The guitar is in my studio in Copenhagen, Denmark and can be picked up here. I'm also willing to ship worldwide if provided a safe online payment option.

This is my ad on Danish second-hand website "DBA":
http://www.dba.dk/moog-guitar-e1-m/id-1014908990/

My price is 2550 USD. PM if you're interested - I can get in touch by email, phone or Skype.

Best, Daniel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
danielrothmann

Re: Moog Guitar E1-M for sale!

Postby WallofSound » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:50 am

Still available?
If so, I'm in Malmoe and could travel to you tomorrow...

Best,
/Anders
Sub37 tribute
Mother32
Etherwave cv
Theremini
--- Paul Vo guitar in pieces ---
WallofSound

Postby Dracoo » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:14 am

Very nice, I'm looking for something like this but for around $2,000. Would you take 2k for it?
I blogged about Phen375 on https://skinnyexpress.com/phen375-review-and-results the other day.
Dracoo

Postby albert6720 » Sun May 08, 2016 2:53 pm

I am also looking for a secondhand Moog Guitar E1-M. Is there any deal available now. Then please share some resource where i can buy that. Thanks.
albert6720

Postby Croyote » Wed May 11, 2016 4:32 am

Y'alls best bet is to look on Reverb.com and eBay.com. I see a few.

I only see one MIDI equipped guitar available right now, but you can buy the normal E1 and send it to the factory for a MIDI upgrade . . . or at least you could before they discontinued them. Paul Vo again could probably do the upgrade if Moog won't do it in factory.
Croyote

Postby kimhudges1 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:18 am

This is really new to me, i had no idea about Denmark and can be picked up here. I'm also willing to ship worldwide if provided a safe online payment option.
kimhudges1

Postby ztara » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:29 am

danielrothmann wrote:Hi forum! :D

I have decided to sell my tremolo bridge butterscotch Moog Guitar E1-M (with MIDI capability). It's a great guitar and in excellent condition. I'm selling with the original case, expression pedal, 10+ sets of Moog Guitar Strings (in all sizes) and a 5-pin cable.

The guitar is in my studio in Copenhagen, Denmark and can be picked up here. I'm also willing to ship worldwide if provided a safe online payment option.

My price is 2550 USD. PM if you're interested - I can get in touch by email, phone or Skype.

Best, Daniel

i want to buy ?
my about mens health review
ztara

Postby JimmyMiller » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:25 am

danielrothmann wrote:Hi forum! :D

I have decided to sell my tremolo bridge butterscotch Moog Guitar E1-M (with MIDI capability). It's a great guitar and in excellent condition. I'm selling with the original case, phenq sale expression pedal, 10+ sets of Moog Guitar Strings (in all sizes) and a 5-pin cable.

Best, Daniel

Hey, is the Guitar still available? If yes, I'm interested in buying it. I live in USA - New Jersey. Can you please confirm the shipping charges for Parsippany New Jersey and let me know. If the shipping charges are reasonable, I'll make full payment in advance.
I Love MoogMusic and TSV
JimmyMiller

Return to The Moog Guitar Forum