Moog Music Forum

Share Ideas and Pass the word

Moog Guitar E1-M for sale!

The Moog Guitar is here. The revolution starts now!

Moog Guitar E1-M for sale!

Postby danielrothmann » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:46 pm

Hi forum! :D

I have decided to sell my tremolo bridge butterscotch Moog Guitar E1-M (with MIDI capability). It's a great guitar and in excellent condition. I'm selling with the original case, expression pedal, 10+ sets of Moog Guitar Strings (in all sizes) and a 5-pin cable.

The guitar is in my studio in Copenhagen, Denmark and can be picked up here. I'm also willing to ship worldwide if provided a safe online payment option.

This is my ad on Danish second-hand website "DBA":
http://www.dba.dk/moog-guitar-e1-m/id-1014908990/

My price is 2550 USD. PM if you're interested - I can get in touch by email, phone or Skype.

Best, Daniel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
danielrothmann

Re: Moog Guitar E1-M for sale!

Postby WallofSound » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:50 am

Still available?
If so, I'm in Malmoe and could travel to you tomorrow...

Best,
/Anders
Sub37 tribute
Mother32
Etherwave cv
Theremini
--- Paul Vo guitar in pieces ---
WallofSound

Postby Dracoo » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:14 am

Very nice, I'm looking for something like this but for around $2,000. Would you take 2k for it?
I blogged about Phen375 on https://skinnyexpress.com/phen375-review-and-results the other day.
Dracoo

Postby albert6720 » Sun May 08, 2016 2:53 pm

I am also looking for a secondhand Moog Guitar E1-M. Is there any deal available now. Then please share some resource where i can buy that. Thanks.
albert6720

Postby Croyote » Wed May 11, 2016 4:32 am

Y'alls best bet is to look on Reverb.com and eBay.com. I see a few.

I only see one MIDI equipped guitar available right now, but you can buy the normal E1 and send it to the factory for a MIDI upgrade . . . or at least you could before they discontinued them. Paul Vo again could probably do the upgrade if Moog won't do it in factory.
Croyote

Postby kimhudges1 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:18 am

This is really new to me, i had no idea about Denmark and can be picked up here. I'm also willing to ship worldwide if provided a safe online payment option.
kimhudges1

Postby ztara » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:29 am

danielrothmann wrote:Hi forum! :D

I have decided to sell my tremolo bridge butterscotch Moog Guitar E1-M (with MIDI capability). It's a great guitar and in excellent condition. I'm selling with the original case, expression pedal, 10+ sets of Moog Guitar Strings (in all sizes) and a 5-pin cable.

The guitar is in my studio in Copenhagen, Denmark and can be picked up here. I'm also willing to ship worldwide if provided a safe online payment option.

My price is 2550 USD. PM if you're interested - I can get in touch by email, phone or Skype.

Best, Daniel

i want to buy ?
my about mens health review
ztara

Postby JimmyMiller » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:25 am

I have decided to sell my tremolo bridge butterscotch Moog Guitar E1-M (with MIDI capability). It's a great guitar and in excellent condition. I'm selling with the original case, phenq sale expression pedal, 10+ sets of Moog Guitar Strings (in all sizes) and a 5-pin cable.

Best, Daniel

Hey, is the Guitar still available? If yes, I'm interested in buying it. I live in USA - New Jersey. Can you please confirm the shipping charges for Parsippany New Jersey and let me know. If the shipping charges are reasonable, I'll make full payment in advance.
I Love MoogMusic and TSV
JimmyMiller

Postby ClaudeMcMurray » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:25 am

JimmyMiller wrote:

I have decided to sell my tremolo bridge butterscotch Moog Guitar E1-M (with MIDI capability). It's a great guitar and in excellent condition. I'm selling vigrx with the original case, expression pedal, 10+ sets of Moog Guitar Strings (in all sizes) and a 5-pin cable.

Best, Daniel

Hey, is the Guitar still available? If yes, I'm interested in buying it. I live in USA - New Jersey. Can you please confirm the shipping charges for Parsippany New Jersey and let me know. If the shipping charges are reasonable, I'll make full payment in advance.

The ad is from 2015, do you guys think it will still be available for sale?
Last edited by ClaudeMcMurray on Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
ClaudeMcMurray

Postby c0nsilience » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:01 am

If it is, it will be double the cost that it was listed for in 2015. I don't see too many of them going for under 4-5K these days.
c0nsilience

Return to The Moog Guitar Forum