Moog Guitar wanted - UK but might travel!

The Moog Guitar is here. The revolution starts now!
RichardK

Moog Guitar wanted - UK but might travel!

Post by RichardK » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:19 am

It's a speculative one; I'm interested in getting a Moog Guitar. Red or black, trem not essential but preferred, MIDI would definitely be a bonus.

In the UK, but might travel to USA to grab one particularly around Washington/Oregon (would take a while to complete sale though).

No panic. No rush. Just... it's out there. I'll sort out financing to get one. Last new price I saw in the UK was £2699, so for 'as new' and a convenient sale that won't scare me, but I see the most recent one sold here was $2,300. So, you know. Feel free to PM with what you have, what you want and how big a rush you're in. Don't want a special edition one - though if a custom shop in yellow & black came up, yeah, that would have my attention!
Some things hurt more than cars & girls
Sound: Voyager PE, VX-351, CP-251; AIRA, MiniNova, Karma, Reason, Maschine, OP-1
Control: Zaquencer, Reason, Panorama P4

danielrothmann

Re: Moog Guitar wanted - UK but might travel!

Post by danielrothmann » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:59 am

Hi Richard,

I just put my Moog Guitar up for sale, based in Copenhagen close to the airport - so travel from the UK to pick up would be pretty practical for you 8)

Here is the forum topic - shoot me an email or call me if you're interested: http://forum.moogmusic.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=23155

Best,
Daniel :)