Can't wait to learn more

The Moog Guitar is here. The revolution starts now!
Kenneth

Re: Can't wait to learn more

Post by Kenneth » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:13 am

Watched the new video. I am a believer. :shock:
Moog Matriarch, ARP Odyssey MKII, Roland Juno-60, Yamaha DX7, Yamaha VSS-30

slabwax

Post by slabwax » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:02 pm

I want one so badly. This would be the coolest thing to mount to a large gong. It would make me one of the hip kids in the resonant metal crowd. Mikrophonie 1 for the 21st century.

GustavoWoltmann

Post by GustavoWoltmann » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:09 am

I'm Gustavo Woltmann, I want to know if there are any tutorials on moog guitar. I'm new here and want to learn more too.
Thanks!

Croyote

Post by Croyote » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:20 pm

GustavoWoltmann wrote:I'm Gustavo Woltmann, I want to know if there are any tutorials on moog guitar. I'm new here and want to learn more too.
Thanks!
As far as I know there are only a few tutorials on the Moog Guitar. Paul Vo and Moog split ways years back and he's been doing his own thing. Moog quit making the Moog Guitar too due to some company changes that can be readily interpreted as apathy toward the guitarist market . . . and who can blame them they have willfully made the decision to remain a relatively small boutique company and there are way too many competitors in the guitar market.

Here's Paul's website: http://www.voninventions.com

Paul released 2 runs of the Vo-96 Acoustic Synthesizer (which the LEV-96 evolved into) already, but has no plans to release anymore. I own one, Love it! It's my primary instrument!

Unfortunately some users found issues or had difficulty learning the system, so Paul has moved onto making other things. He created the Vo Wond afterwards. No word yet on when another run of those is coming, but apparently they work on all kinds of devices that can activated by magnets.

MoogToaNewBeat

Post by MoogToaNewBeat » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:00 am

Croyote wrote:
GustavoWoltmann wrote:I'm Gustavo Woltmann, I want to know if there are any tutorials on moog guitar. I'm new here and want to learn more too.
Thanks!
As far as I know there are only a few tutorials on the Moog Guitar. Paul Vo and Moog split ways years back and he's been doing his own thing. Moog quit making the Moog Guitar too due to some company changes that can be readily interpreted as apathy toward the guitarist market . . . and who can blame them they have willfully made the decision to remain a relatively small boutique company and there are way too many competitors in the guitar market.

Here's Paul's website: http://www.voninventions.com

Paul released 2 runs of the Vo-96 Acoustic Synthesizer (which the LEV-96 evolved into) already, but has no plans to release anymore. I own one, Love it! It's my primary instrument!

Unfortunately some users found issues or had difficulty learning the system, so Paul has moved onto making other things. He created the Vo Wond afterwards. No word yet on when another run of those is coming, but apparently they work on all kinds of devices that can activated by magnets.
I lost that link and couldn't find it for a long time, thanks!

Irishman

Post by Irishman » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:54 am

It would be interesting to see it on 12 strings.

Voltor07

Post by Voltor07 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:09 am

Irishman wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:54 am It would be interesting to see it on 12 strings.
That's what I said 9 years ago. :lol:
Minitaur, CP-251, EHX #1 Echo, EHX Space Drums/Crash Pads, QSC GX-3, Pyramid stereo power amp, Miracle Pianos, Walking Stick ribbon controller, Synthutron.com, 1983 Hammond organ, dot com modular.

RogerEye1253

Post by RogerEye1253 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:57 am

ZenHead wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:49 pm I'm so excited to learn more about the LEV-96. One quick question; how does this work on guitars with different bridge distances? Another, is there a similar pedal system as the Moog GuitarNulls Brawl APK? I guess I need to be patient. But speculation can be fun.
Yes I am also excited.