Would it be possible to add a Vo Power On/Off switch?

The Moog Guitar is here. The revolution starts now!
nickbtx

Would it be possible to add a Vo Power On/Off switch?

Post by nickbtx » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:33 pm

Would it be possible to add a switch to turn off/on the Vo power without having to turn the knob. I'd like the ability to turn it off while playing without pausing to turn the knob. The mode selector could be replaced with a 4 position switch, i.e. Off - Full - Controlled Sustain - Mute. Or, if necessary, a toggle could be added between the Vo Power knob and mode selector. Anyone else think that would be useful?

Gladmarr

Re: Would it be possible to add a Vo Power On/Off switch?

Post by Gladmarr » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:53 pm

I've always thought it would be nice if the foot pedal could control the Vo Power strength. That way you could control it without your hands.

nickbtx

Post by nickbtx » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:17 am

Gladmarr wrote:I've always thought it would be nice if the foot pedal could control the Vo Power strength. That way you could control it without your hands.
I had the same thought right after I posted this. You're right, foot pedal/switch would be best.

Kenyone

Post by Kenyone » Sat May 26, 2012 12:05 pm

Hi, I am new user here. yes it would be possible to add a Vo Power On/Off switch. Now you can easily make it. I think you will definitely check out this. Thanks for share a great forum. I like it.