i interested in moog guitar so i want to find some informati

The Moog Guitar is here. The revolution starts now!
kangpc

i interested in moog guitar so i want to find some informati

Post by kangpc » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:43 am

i interested in moog guitar so i want to find some information
1. what s different between A stock and B stock ? i see that A stock' s price +1500$ , it more expensive than B stock.
2. Now i want to buy Paul Vo Collector Edition and i see in website say that it is only available in B stock. So how i can check that it is it in B stock or A stock. what s it identify ?
3.what s different between model paul Vo and E1? How about their working function? or they are different only design?
4.Paul Vo Collector Edition that i want to buy, it not have midi function then could i upgrade it to be midi function later

thank you

mhuxtable

Re: i interested in moog guitar so i want to find some infor

Post by mhuxtable » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:12 am

1. B stock simply means there is a small blemish in the finish of the guitar....a dimple or scratch. That's it. So your saving $1500 for a little scratch. A stock means no blemishes.

2. The Paul Vos are only available with a small blemish in the finish then, if all they have is B stock.

3. The E1 and the Vo are identical in terms of functionality. The differences are the finish....the Vo comes with AAAAA flame maple tops, gold hardware, the E1 comes in 3 colors and that's it.

4. Yes you can have Moog retrofit any Moog guitar with midi.