Can I upgrade my Little Phatty VST editor for free?

Everything Phatty.
somepolyphony

Can I upgrade my Little Phatty VST editor for free?

Post by somepolyphony » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:28 pm

I recently bought version 1.1.4 of the LP VST editor from the Moog website. I see there is now a version 2.1 I think it is.

Am I able to upgrade this for free as I'm having huge problems getting version 1.1.4 of the editor to work in Cubase.

Thanks

nickster

Re: Can I upgrade my Little Phatty VST editor for free?

Post by nickster » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:12 pm

I think you may mean the 2.1 editor librarian software?
Current VST editor is 1.14.
What problems are you having exactly?

somepolyphony

Post by somepolyphony » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:27 pm

Ah sorry yeah you are right.

Well i've advanced a little now. I've ditched my midi cables and set the Little Phatty up via USB now. I've managed to get it working with the VST editor just about too.

Just 2 more slight problems now. I can automate all but one of the LP parameters using the VST editor. For some reason it wont let me automate the filter cutoff.

Also i'm having a hard job getting the LP to pick up the Midi Clock from Cubase. I've gone through the LP internal menu to set LFO Sync to 'Midi Clock' but it just wont seem to pick up Cubase's internal clock.

Am i missing a setting in Cubase somewhere maybe?

nickster

Post by nickster » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:29 am

Not sure about the midi clock issue you are having (meaning I need to look into this further) but I am able to automate the filter cutoff. Maybe in the meantime someone else can shed light on this for you.

somepolyphony

Post by somepolyphony » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:38 pm

Thankfully i've figured out how to sync the midi clock. Was just a case of going through the Transport > Synchronisation menu in Cubase and setting the output to my Moog.

Will give the Filter Cutoff automation another blast tomorrow and see if it's fixed.