Interest in CV outputs from Little Phatty? Contact Moog

Everything Phatty.
dave500

Re: Interest in CV outputs from Little Phatty? Contact Moog

Post by dave500 » Fri May 14, 2010 8:33 am

Model D, Little Phatty Tribute w/cv, The Rogue, MF-102, CP-251, Animoog and Filtatron

eXode

Post by eXode » Mon May 17, 2010 1:38 am

Cheers!

anoteoftruth

Post by anoteoftruth » Tue May 18, 2010 4:44 pm

Has anyone succesfully done this from Canada yet?

If so, what was the experience like? Has anyone found out wether or not we could get this done without crossing the border?

I remember Amos was going to look into it a while ago, because he thought someone at L&M in Toronto might be able to do it... But I never saw a reply? (Or I could've missed it :/)

Anyone know?
Moog Voyager RME / Moog LP SE 2 / Nord Rack 1 / Microkorg / Korg ER-1 / Triggerfinger / Rocktron Banshee talk box / Ableton live / Guru / Lots of non-electric musical instruments.

eXode

Post by eXode » Wed May 19, 2010 3:21 am

This mod is way too expensive for us living in Europe at the moment. There isn't anyone in Europe that do this mod afaik so it means that we'd have to ship the phatty over to the states and get the job done there and then ship it back and I can tell you right away that it wouldn't be cheap. Shipping total would be more than the cost of the actual mod. :|

Reggie T

Post by Reggie T » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:03 am

Having my modded at this very moment. Fortunately, I live in Asheville and was able to drop it off. Can't wait to get it back! It'll be way sexier than the empty stand that I'm staring at now. ;)
Moog-a-holic: Voyager RME, Little Phatty SII w/CV outs, MP-201, VX-352, CP-251, MF-107, MF-102, EP-2 (x2)

epiphanius

Post by epiphanius » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:08 am

I'd just like to pipe up for the idea of cv outputs on the Slim Phatty.

So I did.

e.

mico

Post by mico » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:39 am

epiphanius wrote:I'd just like to pipe up for the idea of cv outputs on the Slim Phatty.

So I did.

e.
That would be most righteous, but I have a feeling they initially refrained from having them on there in the first place:

A) to avoid cannibalizing Little Phatty sales anymore significantly,
B) so that they can offer it as a post-purchase mod down the road,
C) for the purposes of maintaining the desired price-point [or]
D) any combination of those mentioned above (and/or beyond).

I'm on the fence about introducing one or the other (LP or SP) to my rig, but the lack of CV outs (and the unknown status of whether a factory mod will be available) makes me want to toss down the extra fiat on the LP, but I have no use for the attached keyboard whereas form-factor and price-point certainly work in the favor of the SP.

A definitive answer on this would be nice, but Moog is quite mystic in this respect.
Moog Sub 37 (#0133), Ibanez M80M, & Doomy Bow
MF-102 • MF-103 • MF-105m • KE Kommander • MHI B:a (Germ. w/EQ mod) • Strymon Timeline
Previous: Model D, Taurus, Taurus III, Little Phatty SE II (Solar Edition w/CV Out mod), Sub Phatty