FREE CP 251: WHEN??

Everything Phatty.
Amos
Posts: 2438
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2003 3:11 pm

Post by Amos » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:52 pm

I don't know exactly... I know that some parts are on back-order to us, so we can't build them yet. I will try to find out some more info.
I did see where we are sending a postcard to everyone who is waiting for a CP-251, to apologise and perhaps give more info to you all individually.

Cheers,

Amos

christophe1966
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:10 pm
Location: Montreal, Canada

Post by christophe1966 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:25 pm

:? i think we musn't wait it for a long time, maybe it's finish for 2009!!
:cry:
??????????

EricK
Posts: 5974
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2004 2:09 pm

Post by EricK » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:38 am

really, you should be thankful that you don't have to PAY for something as useful as the CP251.

It will all be worthwhile when you open that box and smell that new moog smell and see that LFO light flash on for the first time.

!
Support the Bob Moog Foundation:
https://moogfoundation.org/do-something-2/donate/

I think I hear the mothership coming.

Matt Friedman
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:50 pm
Location: NYC

Post by Matt Friedman » Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:46 am

The form said that it would be an 8-10 week wait. Seems to be poor form to keep asking "when."
A Perfect Vacuum: http://www.myspace.com/aperfectvacuum
The Plateau Phase: http://www.myspace.com/plateauphase

User avatar
Voltor07
Posts: 5194
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 3:04 am
Location: Waukegan, IL USA
Contact:

Post by Voltor07 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:40 pm

8-10 weeks is but a fraction of a nanosecond if you consider the age of the planet. :lol:
Sub 37 #000068, Minitaur, CP-251, MF-102&103, EHX #1 Echo, EHX Space Drums/Crash Pads, QSC GX-3, Miracle Pianos, Walking Stick ribbon controller, Synthutron.com, Lowrey Teenie Genie.

EricK
Posts: 5974
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2004 2:09 pm

Post by EricK » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:04 pm

8 to 10 weeks is an utterly ridiculous time to wait if you are a gastrotrich (a minute aquatic animal) and your lifespan is only 3 days. :lol:
Support the Bob Moog Foundation:
https://moogfoundation.org/do-something-2/donate/

I think I hear the mothership coming.

User avatar
Voltor07
Posts: 5194
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 3:04 am
Location: Waukegan, IL USA
Contact:

Post by Voltor07 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:55 pm

EricK wrote:8 to 10 weeks is an utterly ridiculous time to wait if you are a gastrotrich (a minute aquatic animal) and your lifespan is only 3 days. :lol:
8-10 weeks is even longer if you're a mosquito on my arm. :lol:

But 8-10 weeks is like two minutes to Chuck Norris. :twisted:
Sub 37 #000068, Minitaur, CP-251, MF-102&103, EHX #1 Echo, EHX Space Drums/Crash Pads, QSC GX-3, Miracle Pianos, Walking Stick ribbon controller, Synthutron.com, Lowrey Teenie Genie.

pangmaster
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:13 am
Location: Okemos, Michigan, USA
Contact:

Post by pangmaster » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:43 pm

Matt Friedman wrote:The form said that it would be an 8-10 week wait. Seems to be poor form to keep asking "when."
It's been 13 or 14 weeks for some of us. Though I haven't been asking "when" publicly, I have been watching this thread in anticipation and I will continue to wait patiently. 8)

christophe1966
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:10 pm
Location: Montreal, Canada

Post by christophe1966 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:31 pm

Matt Friedman wrote:The form said that it would be an 8-10 week wait. Seems to be poor form to keep asking "when."
don't think for me, if i want to ask "when", the forum is open, no???
be tolerant please, MOOG is not a sect, we can ask for delay, you're agree?
maybe you work for them? i buy a lot of instruments and i like to know delay.
it's a commercial offer, ok but it's not a reason
thanks guy :twisted:

Najati
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:32 pm

Post by Najati » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:58 pm

Amos wrote:I did see where we are sending a postcard to everyone who is waiting for a CP-251, to apologize and perhaps give more info to you all individually.
Ahh, this is fantastic news. Just knowing that the paperwork didn't get lost in the mail and went through all right will certainly settle some anxiousness :) Thanks for the info! Any word on when those post cards are expected to be mailed out? :wink:

Gord Newman
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:22 am
Location: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

Post by Gord Newman » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:39 am

Amos wrote:I don't know exactly... I know that some parts are on back-order to us, so we can't build them yet. I will try to find out some more info.
I did see where we are sending a postcard to everyone who is waiting for a CP-251, to apologise and perhaps give more info to you all individually.

Cheers,

Amos
Thanks for the update, Amos.

Cheers,
Gord
Playing classic rock using: LP Stage 1, Roland VK 8, Korg SV 1-73, DSI Mopho, Roland XV 5080 and Neo Ventilator.

jamezdd73
Posts: 196
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:03 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by jamezdd73 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:17 pm

Najati wrote:
Amos wrote:I did see where we are sending a postcard to everyone who is waiting for a CP-251, to apologize and perhaps give more info to you all individually.
Ahh, this is fantastic news. Just knowing that the paperwork didn't get lost in the mail and went through all right will certainly settle some anxiousness :) Thanks for the info! Any word on when those post cards are expected to be mailed out? :wink:
Hahaha, ah, yeah, I'm still worried that my paperwork got lost in the mail... A postcard would be a nice thing... Hope it doesn't take too long, cause I'm still waiting for my MOOG sticker for doing the product registration and survey back in December...
Little Phatty Stage II #3602, MoogerFooger CP-251 #1785
MF-103 12 Stage Phaser #6093, MF-104m Analog Delay #0301
--
My band: www.facebook.com/InstantMorning

Anna's Digit
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:53 am
Location: Auckland

Post by Anna's Digit » Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:23 am

jamezdd73 wrote:
Najati wrote:
Amos wrote:I did see where we are sending a postcard to everyone who is waiting for a CP-251, to apologize and perhaps give more info to you all individually.
Ahh, this is fantastic news. Just knowing that the paperwork didn't get lost in the mail and went through all right will certainly settle some anxiousness :) Thanks for the info! Any word on when those post cards are expected to be mailed out? :wink:
Hahaha, ah, yeah, I'm still worried that my paperwork got lost in the mail... A postcard would be a nice thing... Hope it doesn't take too long, cause I'm still waiting for my MOOG sticker for doing the product registration and survey back in December...
Woaa , that's a bloody long time to wait for a sticker
lol
I'm not surpised about the delays anywho :wink:
Who 'em i ? who are you ?
Born in 1987 .
http://www.myspace.com/donteatdinosaurs (8bit/lo-fi proyect)

User avatar
Voltor07
Posts: 5194
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 3:04 am
Location: Waukegan, IL USA
Contact:

Post by Voltor07 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:24 pm

jamezdd73 wrote: Hahaha, ah, yeah, I'm still worried that my paperwork got lost in the mail... A postcard would be a nice thing... Hope it doesn't take too long, cause I'm still waiting for my MOOG sticker for doing the product registration and survey back in December...
E-mail Amos and ask for a sticker. He'll send one out almost immediately, I'm sure! :mrgreen:
Sub 37 #000068, Minitaur, CP-251, MF-102&103, EHX #1 Echo, EHX Space Drums/Crash Pads, QSC GX-3, Miracle Pianos, Walking Stick ribbon controller, Synthutron.com, Lowrey Teenie Genie.

User avatar
ldtregent
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:57 am
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

CP 251 When

Post by ldtregent » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:39 pm

I was getting worried as I hadn't even received any exknowledgement that my forms were okay... But after reading this thread I guess I just need to continue to wait... :shock:
LDT

http://regentisland.com/morningpages

http://pingthings.blogspot.com/2010/03/quadra-station-by-lorne-david-thomson.html

http://pingthings.blogspot.com/2009/10/download-swimming-alone-by-lorne-david.html

Post Reply