...new Moog LP OS release...

Everything Phatty.
waxdoctor

...new Moog LP OS release...

Post by waxdoctor » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:14 pm

Note: The LP Stage ARP setting adjustment is right now partially implemented. The Arp and Latch Triggers and Arp Tempo adjustments will start working with the new Moog LP OS release which is to be released in a late December 2008.
I got this note from sound towers home page to their new LP editor version...

Is there already a new OS around? :o
LPSE#00882,MF-101,102,103,107, CP-251(w/o red jacks), an EP-2 as well, MMVOS #0349, mfb-502,503 & xbase888, vermona per4mer, future retro xs, sms mars/planet7; oth./digi: monomachine mk2, blofeld, clavia electro 2, machinedrum

Celluloide

Re: ...new Moog LP OS release...

Post by Celluloide » Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:25 pm

waxdoctor wrote:
Note: The LP Stage ARP setting adjustment is right now partially implemented. The Arp and Latch Triggers and Arp Tempo adjustments will start working with the new Moog LP OS release which is to be released in a late December 2008.
I got this note from sound towers home page to their new LP editor version...

Is there already a new OS around? :o
Yes. I saw it too.
Well, I think it means the current OS update including 2.0 OS update for Stage edition/2.01 update for Tribute edition because the featues are already incorporated in those updates. Yes. the release date is still strange though. :)
Moog Little Phatty Stage II, Clavia Nordlead 2X, http://moogsynth.tistory.com/

Maskin

Post by Maskin » Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:12 pm

Haha, for a second I thought this was about a Little Phatty Old School. :lol:
[size=75]"I like to play with electronic noise makers. I hope someone wants to listen, and if not, I'll still be up at 3 am making sequences in the dark, drinking coffee, and burning expensive incense." [i]Rod Modell[/i][/size]

Voltor07

Post by Voltor07 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:20 am

Maskin wrote:Haha, for a second I thought this was about a Little Phatty Old School. :lol:
Git yer mind outta the gutter! :lol:
Minitaur, CP-251, EHX #1 Echo, EHX Space Drums/Crash Pads, QSC GX-3, Pyramid stereo power amp, Miracle Pianos, Walking Stick ribbon controller, Synthutron.com, 1983 Hammond organ, dot com modular.

Khoral

Post by Khoral » Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:15 am

Speaking of the new OS, I'm getting the new chip installed on my Tribute this week and I'm trying to send a note to Amos to get the 2.0 update, but my message is stuck in Outbox every time
If Amos is reading this....!
https//www.facebook.com/khoral80

"Children are the future... that's why they must be stopped" - H. J. Simpson

Amos

Post by Amos » Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:05 pm

Hi Khoral, I got your message. I have been away from the forum for a little while. You can't email [my name at]moogmusic.com? That's very strange, I thought you had done so already in the past. I see I have 9 new PMs I haven't read... I will reply to you from there...

About the new firmware release; we have made some small improvements to the LP firmware, especially for the SoundTower LP Editor update. There will be a bigger LP firmware update later this year with complete MIDI implementation for the arpeggiator and a lot of other user-requested features as well. At least, that is the current plan. Of course we also have a new Taurus to develop, and some other surprises in the works as well... so, we'll see.

Cheers,

Amos

Voltor07

Post by Voltor07 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:56 am

Surprises? As in polysynth surprises? :shock: One can dream, I suppose. :lol:
Minitaur, CP-251, EHX #1 Echo, EHX Space Drums/Crash Pads, QSC GX-3, Pyramid stereo power amp, Miracle Pianos, Walking Stick ribbon controller, Synthutron.com, 1983 Hammond organ, dot com modular.

Khoral

Post by Khoral » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:10 am

Oh, I was speaking about the forum internal mail
Now I know your email!
But could I get the current update meanwhile, since I already have the upgrade?
https//www.facebook.com/khoral80

"Children are the future... that's why they must be stopped" - H. J. Simpson

waxdoctor

Post by waxdoctor » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:24 am

Amos wrote:About the new firmware release; we have made some small improvements to the LP firmware, especially for the SoundTower LP Editor update. There will be a bigger LP firmware update later this year...
Hi Amos,

great to hear/see :)

At the moment Soundtower provides us with the LP EL version 1.9.9 which is not working quiet well - some problemes within the midi inerface I guess - with EDIT window in v. 1.9.9 I can't get the data from LP for editing - there also some other errors within I think. I can't explain it in such a good way(because of my english skills) but if you would had a look to it you would see what I mean :)

So in consideration of getting the new LP OS later this year, soundtower should put back there previous version for download(which was quiet better and functioning) until the new LP OS is released - but this is just my opinion.

very best from vienna!

gernot
LPSE#00882,MF-101,102,103,107, CP-251(w/o red jacks), an EP-2 as well, MMVOS #0349, mfb-502,503 & xbase888, vermona per4mer, future retro xs, sms mars/planet7; oth./digi: monomachine mk2, blofeld, clavia electro 2, machinedrum

Amos

Post by Amos » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:19 pm

Hi Gernot,

If you are a registered user of the SoundTower editor, my advice for now is to contact editors (at) soundtower dot com and request a copy of the older version; Mark should be able to provide it to you directly.

I believe that the Mac problems have been resolved in the next editor version, so everything should work soon. Until then, perhaps the older Editor version will be best for you.

Kind regards,

Amos

waxdoctor

Post by waxdoctor » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:22 pm

as always - you are great AMOS!!!! - thank you for every thing!

very best,

gernot