Factory Restore Question

Everything Phatty.
Sir Nose

Factory Restore Question

Post by Sir Nose » Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:23 pm

I am getting a used Stage I running v2.0 firmware. I plan on doing a factory restore just in case there is some parameters that I don't notice have been changed. Anyway my question is: will a factory restore on the stage 1 change it back to the original firmware since that was what was originally loaded? The manual doesn't state that it will but just checking. Also, it does state that all the factory presets will be restored. Will those be stage 1 presets or the stage 2 presets since I'm running v2.0?

Maskin

Post by Maskin » Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:24 pm

It will restore the original presets and configurations of OS 2.0. :)

Before completing the installation of the 2.0 firmware I've had to perform a Factory Restore in order to obtain the presets for OS 2.0. Otherwise it would have kept the presets from OS 1.03.
[size=75]"I like to play with electronic noise makers. I hope someone wants to listen, and if not, I'll still be up at 3 am making sequences in the dark, drinking coffee, and burning expensive incense." [i]Rod Modell[/i][/size]

Sir Nose

Post by Sir Nose » Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:55 pm

Thanks!

And that's the answer I was hoping for :D

Maskin

Post by Maskin » Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:12 pm

Sir Nose wrote:Thanks!

And that's the answer I was hoping for :D
Sure thing! ;)
[size=75]"I like to play with electronic noise makers. I hope someone wants to listen, and if not, I'll still be up at 3 am making sequences in the dark, drinking coffee, and burning expensive incense." [i]Rod Modell[/i][/size]