a music video (featuring the LP)

Everything Phatty.
writeroxie

a music video (featuring the LP)

Post by writeroxie » Mon May 14, 2007 11:13 am

My band just shot a new music video where our LP-stage made its debut appearance. The video is currently featured here:

http://www.punkrockvids.com
Click on the front-page featured band "The Appreciation Post".

(the sounds you hear however, are the source and mg-1. R.I.P. the source)

electrical_engineer_gEEk

Post by electrical_engineer_gEEk » Mon May 14, 2007 11:20 am

thanks, i've been following you guys for awhile

pmancona

The Appreciation Video

Post by pmancona » Mon May 14, 2007 8:11 pm

You guys sound terrific. A good blend of guitars, drums, bass, & LP. Vocals are good as well. Best of luck!!

writeroxie

Post by writeroxie » Tue May 15, 2007 11:28 am

thanks guys!

We're hitting up the Northeast on tour next week (RI, NY, Philly, DC, NJ, Pittsburgh & Boston areas) if anyone wants to hang out.

later!

doctorno

Post by doctorno » Fri May 18, 2007 2:21 pm

That´s really a good song and I like the way you use your synthesizer ... nevertheless the video is a little childish in my opinion ... ;-) ...

dlearyus

Post by dlearyus » Fri May 18, 2007 9:29 pm

doctorno wrote:That´s really a good song and I like the way you use your synthesizer ... nevertheless the video is a little childish in my opinion ... ;-) ...
i bet there were a few people who said that about keith emersons original act involving sticking knives in his keyboards too and went on to set the stage for an entire genre of electronic rock music who woulda thunk it hahahaha...ceartivity whether juvenile or a more "mature" as in a classical performance is a wonderful thing that is timeless and trancends the mundane day to day existence and therefore ALL creative works should be judged by their own merit and not some arbitrary yardstick. You are also entitled to your own opinions and they are as valid as any but im glad you liked the song i did too :) I think they are a bunch of very talented young men and hope they have fruitful long carreers. Whimsey gives a short respite from the day to day pressures of modern society hence the proliference of humour in our various performing arts.

cheers