velocity curve

Everything Phatty.
kongbalong

velocity curve

Post by kongbalong » Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:33 am

is there any hope [or heck.. current cability] of having an adjustible velocity curve on this keyboard?

my normal playing sends very low velocities

-craig

DeFrag

Post by DeFrag » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:33 am

In the manual p#19 it states:

"The keyboard produces velocity control voltages, and transmits MIDI Note On and Note OFF messages polyphonically.

Additionally on p#26 it references the Master Mode menu item:

"Velocity Sensitivity allows you to select how the keyboard velocity will affect the filter cutoff (FILT) parameter. Positive values increase the velocity sensitivity, raising the filter cutoff parameters as the keys are struck harder, mimicking the properties of acoustic instruments. Negative values will have the opposite effect, lowering the filter cutoff parameters as the keys are struck harder. To change the value use the CURSOR button to highlight the parameter, then use the VALUE knob to set the new parameter value.

Values: +/-8; the default is 0.
Little Phatty TE #1023 • Schrittmacher • Walking Stick ribbon • Korg microXL/Electribe MX/KaossPro • Sonnus G2M
MF-101 Filter • MF-102 Ring • MF-103 Phaser • MF-104Z Delay • MF-105 MuRF • MF-107 FreqBox • MF-108M Cluster • Etherwave
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

kongbalong

Post by kongbalong » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:35 am

right.. i mean to change the output velocities when using it as a midi controller. my other controller lets you change the curve of the mapping from physical keypress speed to midi velocity.

-craig