Little Phatty Tribute Edition SW update

Everything Phatty.
jyrkik

Little Phatty Tribute Edition SW update

Post by jyrkik » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:57 pm

Hi,

I have obtained a Little Phatty TE which still is at the assumably original 1.02c SW. I'd like to update at last to 1.03c SW in order to get the autocal feature activated.

Now, can anybody advice, from where can I find this old SW and the information needed to upload it? It seems that the download section of the factory pages offers no earlier than v2 SW.

And yes, I have emailed the same request to Moog helpdesk about a week ago,, but haven't received any response so far.

Jyrki

stiiiiiiive

Re: Little Phatty Tribute Edition SW update

Post by stiiiiiiive » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:48 pm

Hi Jyrki.

Congrats on your purchase :)

Are you sure you checked the right place? AFAIR, the newest FW version for Tribute LP is around 1.XX while the latest for Stage Edition is 3.XX...

jyrkik

Post by jyrkik » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:59 pm

No, I`m not sure I’m checking the right place - obviously not because can’t find it. Therefore asking for help...

stiiiiiiive

Post by stiiiiiiive » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:23 pm

I know for sure some members know that information.

Guys?...

jyrkik

Post by jyrkik » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:13 am

Hi,

I yesterday got an email from Moog. It contained the 1.04 sw as a sysex file. It was an easy task to send it to LP via MIDI.

Update went fine, but after it the Phatty was some 5 semitones sharp. However, after running the note calibration routine, everything is now ok.

I am happy!
Jyrki