Debug usb to JTAG?

Everything Phatty.
ludachris

Debug usb to JTAG?

Post by ludachris » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:32 pm

Hey guys I've got a bricked Little Phatty Tribute edition (it was given to me free on the chance I could fix it). I've tried using midi to transfer the files to get it back to working order in accordance with moog support. Unfortunately that was a bust and they suggested I use the use a debugger that plugs straight into the board. I've seen a few posts here about one by silicon labs but I can't seem to find one online buy. Can anyone point me in the right direction and help me find one? If someone has one I'd be willing to pay for it or simply borrow it and return it to them when its done.

Thanks for any help you all can offer. I'm Pretty new to synthesis and if I could get this guy up and working again it would be a great resource for me.

Flareless

Re: Debug usb to JTAG?

Post by Flareless » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:16 pm

Have a look at this article and this one.
Rich

What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it gives forth a sound - Neil Peart

ludachris

Re: Debug usb to JTAG?

Post by ludachris » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:43 pm

Thanks Flareless. Nice profile pic btw. My problem was actually finding the debug adapter. I swear I had check digi-key and it had a zero on hand, but now it says there is nearly 500 on hand. I placed my order a minute ago. I'm super excited to get this up and running. Fingers crossed.