"Knob Tweak" Joining Issue - I KNOW I'm not alone.

Everything Phatty.
PaulSynth

"Knob Tweak" Joining Issue - I KNOW I'm not alone.

Post by PaulSynth » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:49 am

So honestly, how the F*** do you join this group? There is no registration page, no request page or area, and the "instructions" on how to join the group don't do anything. I don't understand why it has to be such a ridiculous procedure. I really want to join as I've just acquired my first Moog, a Sub Phatty, and wanted to see if anyone had any cool patches WITHOUT using the editor. I'm not even sure if this group will have anything for the Sub Phatty since it seems like everyone has a hard on for the Little Phatty and Sub 37. At this point, If ANYONE out there has any cool patches they've created (Taurus setting, Yes, ELP, Pink Floyd, stuff like that), I'd really like to see it. Email me I guess? Or is that against the rules of these forums? I'm sorry if I sound like an A-Hole (and I'm not intending to be) but its very frustrating to see that certain fun groups or "clubs" have to be so restricted, private and difficult to get into. There is no reason why all that information and sharing has to be to private.

GregAE

Re: "Knob Tweak" Joining Issue - I KNOW I'm not alone.

Post by GregAE » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:09 am

Paul,

Hopefully you are the "pfarvour" I just approved on KnobTweak. If so, it appears that the request was posted at 10:38pm last night, and was approved less than 10 hours later. No need for the hostility, just a bit of patience is all that's required. :D

You'll find SubPhatty patches here:
Files > SubPhatty

---
In case you're not "pfarvour", be aware that Yahoo Groups requires you to have a Yahoo account before you can join (their rules, not mine). The account is free. Once you have that, click on the 'JOIN GROUP' button on KnobTweak. I get email notifications whenever anyone joins, and it usually takes less than a day for me to respond.

- Greg

PaulSynth

Re: "Knob Tweak" Joining Issue - I KNOW I'm not alone.

Post by PaulSynth » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:47 am

Thank you. And I'm am very sorry for the attitude and harsh words. I just get easily frustrated when easy things don't work and I'm unable to figure it out. But I really appreciate you accepting me into the group!