Master Clock problem...help!!

Everything Phatty.
richard.charlton

Master Clock problem...help!!

Post by richard.charlton » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:10 am

Hey everyone! I recently have ran into a problem where i must have accidentally altered something in my Little Phatty's settings where all values on the Moog (cutoff, attack, decay, all of it) remain the same as I cycle through my patches. The waveforms seem to change with the patches but that is about it. I'm afraid it's messing with my performance patches and that the presets for all the different values are lost...anyone know what could be causing this problem?

Cheers!

breun

Re: Master Clock problem...help!!

Post by breun » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:15 pm

The subject mentions a master clock. Is your synthesizer connected to any other devices? If so, do you have the same issue when the synth is not connected to any other devices?

joonasvataja

Post by joonasvataja » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:54 am

I assume I have the same problem? This sh*t just started with my LP just today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnZkmK3LUC4
The Phatty isn't connected to any device, but when I connect it to my computer, the problem disappears. Really, what's happening here? :l

bichuelo

Post by bichuelo » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:47 pm

Check the Local function, it might be turned to OFF
http://audiotecna.info
T-III, Voyager, VX-351, Slim Phatty, Model D, Sub Phatty, Subsequent 37, Minitaur, all moogerfoogers and minifoogers, EW+, Theremini, Model 15, Filtatron, Animoog, Model D App, iOS 11 Mother-32, DFAM, Werkstatt, Win7, High Sierra

joonasvataja

Post by joonasvataja » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:47 pm

Local Control? Of course it's ON, otherwise the phatty would take no information from the keys or the knobs.

bichuelo

Post by bichuelo » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:30 pm

I am unsure and I couldn't find it in the manual. Can't confirm since I have the Slim Phatty, but I remember the Local control might be adjusted for keyboard and panel controls independently?
http://audiotecna.info
T-III, Voyager, VX-351, Slim Phatty, Model D, Sub Phatty, Subsequent 37, Minitaur, all moogerfoogers and minifoogers, EW+, Theremini, Model 15, Filtatron, Animoog, Model D App, iOS 11 Mother-32, DFAM, Werkstatt, Win7, High Sierra

CRJ

Post by CRJ » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:35 pm

didnt answer the persons question. is it connected to something else? my moog and other synths have done some wierd wacky stuff randomly when i have hooked things up wrong.