[Solved] Pitch rises upon note strike?

Everything Phatty.
EnjoyRC

[Solved] Pitch rises upon note strike?

Post by EnjoyRC » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:50 pm

What I'm trying to do on my Sub 37:
Synth lead patch

If the current note is C1, and you hit C3 with a slow glide. That's the effect I'm working on.

But, I'm trying to do this with only one note hit. So every note you hit does a 2 octave slide/glide up to the note.
Trying to figure out how to apply something the EG Attack to control the Pitch of the 2 Oscillators. Or how would I do this?

Can you advise?
Last edited by EnjoyRC on Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live Setup:
MacBook Pro, OSX 10.11, MOTU MicroBook II, Push 2, SoftStep 2, NI Maschine 2, Ableton Live Suite 9.6
Korg Kronos 88, Moog Sub 37, Moog Slim Phatty, Roland GAIA, Korg minilogue

ebowen4221

Re: Pitch rises upon note strike

Post by ebowen4221 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:57 am

Could you use the lfo set to a ramp wave, and turn the pitch knob of whichever lfo used turned to the left? You could also use keyboard reset so every key you press triggers the lfo as well.

EnjoyRC

Re: Pitch rises upon note strike

Post by EnjoyRC » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:06 am

ebowen4221 wrote:Could you use the lfo set to a ramp wave, and turn the pitch knob of whichever lfo used turned to the left? You could also use keyboard reset so every key you press triggers the lfo as well.
Awesome! Got that working, now how do I stop it from starting over after it hits the top pitch? I'd like it to stay there and sustain.

Edit: Got it... Used LFO - F.EG/Pgm and set the EG ADSR to my taste!! Exactly what I was trying to do. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!!!
Live Setup:
MacBook Pro, OSX 10.11, MOTU MicroBook II, Push 2, SoftStep 2, NI Maschine 2, Ableton Live Suite 9.6
Korg Kronos 88, Moog Sub 37, Moog Slim Phatty, Roland GAIA, Korg minilogue