shout out to andy at moogmusic

Everything Phatty.
Sihaz

shout out to andy at moogmusic

Post by Sihaz » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:58 am

hi andy,

i've tried to email you several times since your reply to me before Christmas but can't seem to raise you. i just need a little clarification. please can you check your spam filter for me or PM me on the forum. Thanks.

Si

Control_Voltage

Re: shout out to andy at moogmusic

Post by Control_Voltage » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:05 am

Hi Shihaz,

My apologies, I was away on vacation for a couple of weeks and have been trying to get caught up on my back log of correspondence. :)

I will send you an email today.

Thanks,
Andy Hughes
Service Department Manager
Moog Music, Inc.

Sihaz

Post by Sihaz » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:49 am

hi andy, i've tried replying via the PM system but the messages seem to be stuck in the outbox. I'm obviously doing something wrong. Please could you check your spam filter for me again - i don't really want to advertise my email addresses in full on here for obvious reasons... thanks si

Control_Voltage

Post by Control_Voltage » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:45 pm

Sihaz,

I am having the same problem with my messages here getting stuck in the outbox as well. Can you give me a keyword or phrase that you used in the email(last name, or something) so I can find you in my main @moogmusic email?

Thanks,
Andy Hughes

Sihaz

Post by Sihaz » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:14 pm

hi again andy,

my name will show up as simon haram and the email was titled "another email address" - hope you can find it!

thanks,

simon

Sihaz

Post by Sihaz » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:59 pm

hi andy,

i didn't really want to do this on the forum but it seems to be the only place we can communicate!

you kindly replied that my squelchy / wobbly pots were not correct and should be looked at by HHB, but i wanted to find out if this would be covered under warranty. the problem appeared while i was in my 12 month period and i have been reaching out to you for nearly three months now about this so i am out of the 12 month period now.

would love to get an answer - thanks!

Si

Sihaz

Post by Sihaz » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:35 am

sorry to do this but BUMP

m10k

Post by m10k » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:28 pm

Have you tried to reach them via phone? It's probably worth a try at this point because they don't seem to be receiving your emails.

Andy Hughes, Service Manager
[email protected]
828-251-0090 xt 221

Nate Marino
[email protected]
xt. 204

Taylor Mott
[email protected]
xt. 217

Sihaz

Post by Sihaz » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:45 am

hi m10k - i'm in the uk so have been trying electronically, but i think a phone call may be the only way. it's weird, when i signed up for the beta program, amos got my mail ok. my first sub was totally faulty and andy got all my mail and sorted that out really efficiently. just don't get why he's the only person on the planet that i can't seem to email!

Subber37

Post by Subber37 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:44 am

It is weird, last year Moog seemed very responsive but this year it seems to be taking longer to get anywhere. I too have developed a couple of pot faults (inc filter pot) within the warranty period and have been passed around between 3 parties and the 3rd (in the UK) hasn't even responded (contacted them on Monday it's now Saturday) so now I'm left trying to communicate back to Andy without reply (so far). I'm sure they must be busy because I couldn't fault their customer service last year.

Anyway this isn't for Andy to see, I'm sure he'll get in touch soon privately but just joining the discussion about things seemingly slowing down service response wise at moog. I've been relatively vocal on other forums about how good Moog Customer Service is (and the quality of their products) so I hope I don't end looking like a fool for it in times to come. :?

aisling

Post by aisling » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:01 pm

Glad (if I can say that, I wish none of us were having issues) to see I am not the only one who moog is not replying back to. I have an RMA request and a message to andy with no reply. While I have a bub 37 and sub phatty, my minifooger delay bit it after only 18months (low usage, no abuse, used indoors), and being just out of warrenty is a little antagonizing, considering my boss dd-3 lasted over 20 years with abuse.... :?

Sihaz

Post by Sihaz » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:41 am

yeah it's all a bit weird. when i first got a sub 37 it had lots of issues - andy was unbelievably helpful and swapped the machine out for me no problem. now i can't raise him now matter what i do - have tried here - PM and 3 different email addresses. no luck :-(

MoogProg

Post by MoogProg » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:04 am

m10k wrote:Taylor Mott
[email protected]
xt. 217
Taylor helped me last month (Thanks!). Worth noting, I do think Andy was on vacation when this thread first started.

*sigh* Guess, I'll be back there next week, since I broke my Moog! Dropped it on the floor, and it shattered into a dozen or more pieces! :shock:

Moog Mug, that is... broke my Moog coffee mug. 8)

aisling

Post by aisling » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:45 pm

:) My RMA came through today, so things are in motion.