Single syx files from Moog not sending to Little Phatty

Everything Phatty.
Instrumental Asylum

Single syx files from Moog not sending to Little Phatty

Post by Instrumental Asylum » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:13 pm

Am i missing something here? its been a while since i did grab a few fresh Moog sounds for the LP but the latest 2 banks are single .syx files & Sysex Librarian doesnt seem to want to send them to the LP, nor the Editor to import them?
Love some help yea ;) Big Up

While we are at it im consolidating 10 years of LP programming into banks & want the transfer to other users to be seamless, so with the Editor its easy but but want to make sure that the syx files are right size & capable of being sent to the synths.. is there anything i should consider in the process of sharing?

jgirv

Re: Single syx files from Moog not sending to Little Phatty

Post by jgirv » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:03 am

Prob won't help your situation, but I was able to load those last two banks individually, a preset at a time. Maybe change your default sysex editor? By the way, the ADULT preset pack was quite interesting, using lots of the overload circuitry in a way I hadn't really explored. The very latest ones Moog posted I didn't care for, only in that they seemed to me devoid of any imagination or creative use of available modulation sources or controls for live performance. See what you think.