Politically correct replacement post

Everything Phatty.
Blackout

Politically correct replacement post

Post by Blackout » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:16 am

seeing as my post was deleted that expressed my love for the Sub 37, due to politically correct people in this world having a big cry and sookie, here is the lobotomized replacement post:

"I like my Sub 37. It is nice. It has white and black keys living together in harmony which is nice to see. But i am just talking about the color of plastic keys, nothing else. Of course, the Sub37 it is not that nice, for example it is not as nice or important as a living, breathing person of any gender. That would be wrong to say or suggest. It is just a bunch of wires and some wood. oh...wood which i would not describe as a sexy color or feel, that would not be right, it is just nice looking dead tree that i think looks nice. However plants are nice too and i do not advocate the harming of any living plant or animal as a result of this post. Other family members think the Sub37 is ...nice, although they do not advocate the hitting of a Moog Sub37 with a shovel in jealousy. Thank you Moog for making something....Nice. I like it."

i hope everyone is happy now. I hope no-one is offended. this is a nice, fun post now, isnt it?

(what has the world come to. i feel sad for some people.)

HicoMe

Re: Politically correct replacement post

Post by HicoMe » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:41 am

:mrgreen: pretty NICE reaction :mrgreen:
My current Moogs: Sub 37
My former Moogs: Minimoog Model D, heavily selfmodified Prodigy, Satellite, Etherwave Theremin