Phatty Instrument Definitions for Cakewalk

Everything Phatty.
Stanford

Phatty Instrument Definitions for Cakewalk

Post by Stanford » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:36 pm

If it is of any use to anyone I have uploaded Phatty Instrument Definitions for Cakewalk here and at this link;

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4g32J ... sp=sharing

Moog Phatty Instrument Definition File for Cakewalk software:
load via Cakewalk Menu Options-Instruments-Define-Import then browse to where you saved this file
Select which Phatty or click on all of the Phatty patch lists

Includes patches and controllers for; Slim, Stage, Stage II, Tribute, Percussion and Legacy, White
Thing about Moog is the preset programming is as awesome as the hardware manufacture
Last edited by Stanford on Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stuka

Re: Phatty Instrument Definitions for Cakewalk

Post by Stuka » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:03 am

Awesome - thanks for sharing these!!

Looking forward to trying them out with my Sonar rig!! :)
Little Phatty Solar CV, Minitaur, Slim Phatty (x2), MF-101, MF-102, MF-103, MF-104M, MF-105M, MF-108M, CP-251 (x2), Animoog app, Filtatron app, Model D app, Model 15 app...and some 5U modular and Doepfer stuff...

Stanford

Post by Stanford » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:37 am

Thanks and thats quite a Moogy rig you got Stuka...I have got two Slim Phattys (one for left hand bass, the other for right hand lead or the occasional two part harmony)...but your 3 Phattys and a Minitaur rig - well its beyond words really...

Stuka

Post by Stuka » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:30 am

Stanford wrote:Thanks and thats quite a Moogy rig you got Stuka...I have got two Slim Phattys (one for left hand bass, the other for right hand lead or the occasional two part harmony)...but your 3 Phattys and a Minitaur rig - well its beyond words really...
Yeah, it's a bit "overkill" ~
I definitely fell victim to the G.A.S. ailment that so any have talked about on here and Muffwiggler!! :oops:

That, and my job seems to get in the way of my "play time" WAY too often...
But when I DO have time to tinker, the Phatty poly-chain makes for a pretty cool audio experience!! :)
Little Phatty Solar CV, Minitaur, Slim Phatty (x2), MF-101, MF-102, MF-103, MF-104M, MF-105M, MF-108M, CP-251 (x2), Animoog app, Filtatron app, Model D app, Model 15 app...and some 5U modular and Doepfer stuff...