Mdi sync for envelope repeats?

Everything Phatty.
Tenderosa

Mdi sync for envelope repeats?

Post by Tenderosa » Sun May 04, 2014 10:03 am

Hello, just thought I'd ask in case anyone had found a way to do this or saw something obvious that I've missed. But is there a way to sync the repeating envelopes to midi sync like you can with lfo? Even a way to do it via midi by using a midi lfo to control a function on the vst editor would be pretty grand.

Thanks, Chris

cpaxton

Re: Mdi sync for envelope repeats?

Post by cpaxton » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:01 am

Hi Chris - wondering if you had any luck with this?? i would love if i could sync the envelope repeat to midi clock but it aint happening for me yet!
cheers
Conor

bichuelo

Post by bichuelo » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:07 pm

with a RH301 from Koma, you can use its internal envelope synced to the clock, and the output to the Phatty's CV Vol in. I don't know how to do it without this box, though.
http://audiotecna.info
T-III, Voyager, VX-351, Slim Phatty, Model D, Sub Phatty, Subsequent 37, Minitaur, all moogerfoogers and minifoogers, EW+, Theremini, Model 15, Filtatron, Animoog, Model D App, iOS 11 Mother-32, DFAM, Werkstatt, Win7, High Sierra

Tenderosa

Post by Tenderosa » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:26 am

Hi Conor,

Crazy reply delay, but I only just logged back into the forum. I did find a way around this by using midi based envelopes in Ableton Live and sending them via midi to things I wanted to control on the SP & that worked well. Though it still isn't the looping envelope sync I was after at the start.

Chris