Outputs on Moog won't work...

Everything Phatty.
bendrumshhx

Outputs on Moog won't work...

Post by bendrumshhx » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:59 pm

Ok so I bought this Little Phatty stage II brand new and have had it since April and recently the outputs (including the headphone output) are not working anymore. I could honor the warranty but I do not have the original packaging (the warranty info requires original packaging in order to honor it) and would not be able to send this instrument anywhere for repair. Can anyone please help me? I love this instrument to death and put a lot of hard earned money into it and really do not want this to go down the drain. :(

mhuxtable

Re: Outputs on Moog won't work...

Post by mhuxtable » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:46 am

Email or call them up. I'm sure they will honor the warranty. You'll have to ship it to them, but they will get it fixed.

unfoog

Post by unfoog » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:25 am

what da heck!

today my sp decided to stay without any outputsound too.

in the master menu there is shown now instead of "keyboard priority" or "analog mode"
some chinese or japanese signs which appear for a very short time.

after this, the master menu got a blank display with no more signs like freezing.

today the sp was switched on without beeing even used by me, i was just mixing around on a track
for 6 hours (a normal time for my sp to run).

i updated the firmware once again to 3.1 which was already installed but all issues were the same.
no output (monitors and headphones)!

if someone knows this trouble... tell me pleaze!!!

unfoog

Post by unfoog » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:20 am

i got it solved!

simply factory reset and it´s working again!! :D