Slim Phatty...I am So Angry!!!!

Everything Phatty.
engineerjoel

Re: Slim Phatty...I am So Angry!!!!

Post by engineerjoel » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:22 am

JWaltman wrote:I posted exactly this idea a while ago in another topic, forgot that this synth existed, but yes. Voiceboards would be awesome! Like 600 for the first voice and case. and 250 a piece for the extra voice modules. This would be awesome. With a midi input and an audio input for the original phatty voice.

And a stereo out, panning voices would be great, if only with 1 master "stereo spread" button. (like on the prophet 08). With a unison function on the rack version!!! This would be soooo awesome.
@jwaltman.....You and I are on the exact page. I totally agree to what your thinking. Though to add to the LP modular wishlist: as well being able to route each LP Module's voice output to the Main Stereo Buss output on the mainframe, each LP voice module would also have its own discrete audio output that can be taken out of the Stereo Master output buss. I'd like to be able to bring back each LP Module's audio to individual channels of the console. Of course, all this is totally programable per patch/mulitcombi setup. Loving your idea of the Unison Funcion...oh don't forget, with the multiple voices, we'd now have Polyphonic Portamento. Whoopeee!

Hey, I'm telling you...this thing would sell like hotcakes! Thus, the resurrection of the PolyAnalog would be eminent.

Voltor07

Post by Voltor07 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:43 pm

A 16 voice Moog synth would be my number one dream! So, yeah...I would buy 15 of them. It would probably still be cheaper than even a 10 voice Moog self-contained synth, and take up less floor space, too. I just need of of those mega tall racks that have, like, 120 spaces. :lol:
Minitaur, CP-251, EHX #1 Echo, EHX Space Drums/Crash Pads, QSC GX-3, Pyramid stereo power amp, Miracle Pianos, Walking Stick ribbon controller, Synthutron.com, 1983 Hammond organ, dot com modular.

Moogtard

Post by Moogtard » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:52 pm

Im with Voltor on this one! Only thing you need to top those 15 SP's off is a insanely nice midi controller like say ...oh I don't know.... a Voyager XL!

Voltor07

Post by Voltor07 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:53 pm

Moogtard wrote:Im with Voltor on this one! Only thing you need to top those 15 SP's off is a insanely nice midi controller like say ...oh I don't know.... a Voyager XL!
For the same price as the XL, you could get an 88 key Kurzweil piano weighted keyboard with touch sensitivity. :wink:
Minitaur, CP-251, EHX #1 Echo, EHX Space Drums/Crash Pads, QSC GX-3, Pyramid stereo power amp, Miracle Pianos, Walking Stick ribbon controller, Synthutron.com, 1983 Hammond organ, dot com modular.

adgolin

Post by adgolin » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:21 pm

Just found this on Facebook. It's a contest to win a Moog Slim Phatty!! Astralwerks, the premiere dance/electronic label in the land, teamed up with Moog Music in this sweepstakes.

All you have to do is 'like' the page from the link below, and then enter. I just did it - it's really easy and I promise it's for real.

Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/astralwerks#!/a ... 8134323652

Hope this helped!

Amos

Post by Amos » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:57 pm

is astralwerks spamming the moog forum? that could have been done a lot more gracefully, I think...

JWaltman

Post by JWaltman » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:37 am

This does indeed sound a lot like spam Mr Amos.

Voltor07

Post by Voltor07 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:34 am

JWaltman wrote:This does indeed sound a lot like spam Mr Amos.
Has anyone seen the link? It looks legit to me...and it IS Moog related...I dunno...could this be ANTI-Spam? :?

JWaltman

Post by JWaltman » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:45 am

unless that company is moog related it isn't anti-spam :)

the poster promised it''s real, so it does sound like a commercial. I'll probably enter anyway :twisted:

Amos

Post by Amos » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:48 am

Astralwerks is a great label... to be honest I had no idea about this contest until that post... and it looks kinda cool!
so, job well done I guess :lol: