Sub Phatty Patches / Presets

Everything Phatty.
Jimi Handtrix

Sub Phatty Patches / Presets

Post by Jimi Handtrix » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:47 pm

Hey all,

I just got my first synthesizer - a Sub Phatty! I downloaded the Editor software and am able to load the available presets from the library, but I've been looking around for some more patches on the internet and am finding it very difficult to dig anything up!

Is there anywhere to find some archives of Sub Phatty compatible .syx patches (from what I've understood Subsequent 25 patches work as well)? Every time I search for "Sub Phatty patches" here, Sub Phatty is automatically removed from the search, making it difficult to see if this question has already been asked / answered!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Best regards,
Oskar

stiiiiiiive

Re: Sub Phatty Patches / Presets

Post by stiiiiiiive » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:34 pm

Hi Oskar, welcome to the forum!

Sorry not to help but I'm sure doing your own patches will teach you how to do the next ones even better ;)
Isn't the Sub interface inviting? Don't be afraid to break anything, plus the factory patches are available on the MoogMusic website, I guess.

Put on you suit and tweak!

stealth bopper

Re: Sub Phatty Patches / Presets

Post by stealth bopper » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:06 pm

Hi Oskar,
In case you're still looking, there are few available on https://www.presetpatch.com/synth/Moog-Sub-Phatty.
I've just bought a Sub Phatty and am still exploring. I find sounds created by others are great for ideas and learning, as well as just experimentation.
There is also a Sub Phatty Patch Share group on FB although it looks a bit quiet.
Hope you are still enjoying as I am!