Need Replacement Theremin Antenna

Share your theremin experience: tips, tricks, techniques, favorite theremin moments.
gavinelder

Need Replacement Theremin Antenna

Post by gavinelder » Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:09 am

I'll save everyone the gory details, but I need the vertical pitch antenna for a regular Etherwave Theremin. If anyone knows how to get one, or what a suitable variation may be, please let me know. Thanks!

Gavin

shadowing

Replacement Antenna

Post by shadowing » Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:37 am

Your best bet would be to contact technical support right here on this site and ask them to sell you one (since MoogMjisc makes them, they SHOULD have at least one spare hanging around). I'd think they'd want to accommodate a customer.

Don

Post by Don » Mon Nov 08, 2004 1:03 pm

According to another website, "you can buy the antennas used on the Etherwave from Moog Music. The pitch antenna was $20 and the volume was $30 I believe."

beaglehq

Post by beaglehq » Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:04 am

Ha! I actually emailed them asking about this too. The pitch antennae was $22.50 I believe. Just email the tech support asking about this.

My gory details: I tripped over the theremin maneuvering around my small apartment. the antennae broke away the side wood housing and ripped the tiny wire out of the board.

after some crying, glueing, sodering, and tuning I got it back to running condition! (just with some minor battle scars)